human bastion x female reader

(Continuation of the bastion x female reader.)

You and bastion when to bed earlier then you two usually do, because bastion said that he wasn't feeling to well. It was a little surprising at first because you didn't think that robots could feel sick. You feel into an uneasy sleep worrying what might be wrong with bastion.

(Time skip to the morning brought to you by overwatch meme's)

You slowly woke up to an Erie silence. You didn't hear the hum of bastion's fans or the slight vibration of him. You looked over to where bastion was last night only to find a bunch of sheets ruffled around something. You moved the sheets back slowly. What you saw was a half naked man sleeping where bastion should have been. Your reaction, screaming and smaking him with your pillow. The man instantly wakes up and tries to say something but with you hitting him with the pillow he couldn't talk.
"(Y-y/n)! Wha-what are you do-doing?!"
"Where's bastion?! Bastion help me!!!!"
"What are yo-you talking about I'm ri-right here!"
"What?" You stopped hitting him with the pillow and looked at him with a confused expression.
"(Y/n) i don't know what your talking about. I'm right here."
"Bastion?"
"Yes. Now why were you smacking me with a pillow and screaming for me to help you?" You grabbed his arm and draged him to the bathroom where the body mirror was. There was a gasp from bastion. Instead of armor and a blue light for his face there was light blue eye's white fluffy hair. And boy was he Toned. I meen, um, nothing.
"(Y/n) slap me."
"Wha-"
"Just slap me." You were very confused but you slapped him.

(I'll leave it up to you on how you slap him. Try to be kind.)

He winced from it.
"Now why did you want me to hit you?"
"I wanted to make sure that it wasn't a dream."
"You do know that i hot you with a pillow like, i don't know 50 times."
"True. I didn't think of that at the time. But now that I'm sure. I can do this." He picked you up and started to spin you around and kissed you.
"B-bastion!" He stopped spinning you and set you down on the counter.
"Was that a stutter i heard?" He asked teasingly.
"Oh hush." You both moved to the couch and cuddled for a while. That was until you both where interrupted by a loud growling.

"What was that?" You giggled at him.
"Well mister, it seems to be that your hungry." When you said the last word there was another growl that came from his stomach.
"What?"
"Oh right your still new to this. Well you never had to eat anything before because you couldn't. Well now that your human you get hungry and you need to eat."
"Oh. Well shall we go to the dining hall?"
"We shall." With that said you two got off the couch and started to head to the door.
"Oh! I forgot. Put this on." You handed him one of your baggy pajama shirts to where. And some spare sweat pants. Every thing was covered and you were satisfied.
"Now we're ready." You to walked hand in hand down to the dining hall.

Just as you two where about to walk in d.va came out.
"Oh (y/n). I was wondering where you whe-" she trailed off when she saw bastion. He, as usual, waves at her.
"(Y/N)!!! YOUR CHEATING ON BASTION!!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.
"Hana calm down. It's not what it lookes like."
"I'M TELLING BASTION ON YOU!!!! AND I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HIM!!!"
"HANA!" You slap her."this is bastion." She looked at you with a a blank face then startes to laugh.
"(Y/n) that's not bastion. Bastion's a robot not a man."
"Hana I'm bastion." She stoped laughing immediately.
"B-but how?"
"We arn't to sure. He just kind of woke up this way."
"Oh. Well i hope you guys don't run into to much trouble."
"It's a little to late for that." Bastion said.
"Hey!"
"Okay later hana." You dragged bastion into the dining hall before things could get any worse.

You two found a table without any weird looks from your other teammates.
"Okay so what do you want to eat?" He thought for a moment before replying.
"Well i haven't ever had food before, so i don't know how anything tastes. But i think that I'll have what you like." You where a bit surprised at his response.
"Are you sure you want to try (f/f)?"
"Yeah."
"Okay." You got up from where you were sitting and walked over to the ordering area and put in f/f). They said it woulf be ready momentarily.
"Here you go." The woman behing the counter handed you your meal.
"Thank you." You walked back to bastion and set the food down in front of him.
"Oh it smells so good!"
"Well take a bite then silly." He grabbed the fork and put some of it in his mouth and as soon as he opened his eye's you could see them shinning in delight.
"(Y/n) this is so good!"
"Well the people here always made it the best. At lest that's what i think."

(Time skip because I'm a lazy butt.)

"Okay i think I'm good now." He did eat quite a bit. He had 4 different meals.
"You know now that i think about it. Sould we go see mercy to see why this happened." You said while pointing to him being human.
"Yeah it is kind of weird that i just happened to be human."
"So it's settled. To mercy then." You got up and grabbed the plates and walked them over to the cleaning station. And you both walked out the door to mercy's medical area.

--------

"Every thing seems normal. I don't know why this would happen. But i believe that it will where of sometime tonight or tomorrow."
"Okay thank you mercy." you said as you helped bastion up.
"You know we should probably tell the others about this before we have a repeat of what happened with hana."
"Yeah that would be a good idea."
You guys set up a meeting to tell everyone. At first everyone was a little surprised. (Lucio did a spit take on hanzo and mccree almost inhaled his cigar.) But afterwards the day when on as usual.

The night was slowly approaching and you had an idea.
"Hey bastion i want to show you something."
"What is it?"
"It's a surprise and you have to close your eyes."
"Fine." You grabbed his hand and started walking.

After a little bit of walking you stopped.
"Okay you can open your eyes now." He let out a small gasp and looked at you.
"I thought that now your a human i could teach you how to swim."
"(Y/n). Are you sure about this?"
"Yes silly now first things first. You have to get in." After a few minutes of trying to get him in you pretended to walk behind him, but instead when you were right behind him you pushed him in. You were laughing at the face that he made but before you knew what was going on he pulled you in with him. After a little while he learnd the basics on how to swim.
"Your not to bad."
"Really? Well it's all thanks to you. You do know that some way I'm going to get back on you for pushing me in. Right."
"Yeah i figured as much. Now as much fun as this was it's getting late and i think that we could head back to bed." You both got out of the pool and dried off. The walk back to your guy's room was quiet.

When you two got to your room you both flopped on the bed.
"(Y/n)."
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for this wonderful day and all the fun that was had."
"Well we had to make the most of it while it lasted." He started to cuddle with you.
"Also bastion"
"Yes?"
"Your really toned." You mumbled into his chest. You couldn't see it but you knew he was blushing.
"I love you (y/n)."
"And i love you bastion."

Oh my this is very long. (Awkward laugh.) Um anyways thanks to Overwatch-Tracer for requesting this. Hope you enjoyed. And now i need to get woking on getting out of my hole of requests. (Nother awkward laugh.) Also i finaly added spaces between the text. Yay! But Until next time fudgeys bye!
~fudge