young hanzo x female reader.

You where training when you called by your sensei.
"(Y/n) you are one of my brightest pupils. Thought i hav e had a call from one of the other clans and they want you to join. Do you think that your up to the task?"
"Yes sensei. I will do as you wish."
"Alright. The clan that wants you to join has two boys. The older is named hanzo, and the younger is genji.
"Now because your skilled in using the (weapon) they would like you to help train them in using it."
"Sensei when will i leave?"
"Ah that's the thing (y/n), you will be leaving this afternoon."
"Oh. Okay sensei thank you for helping me."
"I should be thanking you though."
"But why sensei?"
"You helped other people learn things that i could not. Now go and grab you things so you are ready."
"Yes sensei." You ran to your room so you would be ready.
"You were always a special girl."
(Time skip to when your there.)
"So you are (y/n) i presume?"
"Yes that is me."
"Good. Now let me introduce you to my sons." The man steped aside to show to teenage boys.
"This is my oldest hanzo." The boy had long brown hair that went to his shoulders, and a bow with some arrows on his back.
"He is 17 and he workes best with the bow and arrow. Now this is my other son." He now pointed to a boy with green hair and a head band. On his back he had two blades. One was larger then the other.
"Genji is 15. He is best at using the katakana. Now i need you to teach them how to use your weapon."
"I understand."
"I will let you talk and meet. Training will begin tomorrow." You talked to hanzo and genji for a little bit until you when to your room for the night.
(Time skip to the next day, funded by reaper falling into a hole.)
You had teached the basics to the two boys. Genji seems to have a good understanding of how to use it. But hanzo was having a hard time trying to wrap his head around how it works. After a few more minutes hanzo threw the weapon on the ground and stormed of to what you could only assume was his room.
"Don't worry about him. He does this all the time when he doesn't understand how things work."
"Oh. Maybe if i talk to him."
"I would suggest you wait a little bit. He'll just get more upset if you try now. Maybe 10 minutes he'll be more calm and you could talk to him."
"Okay thanks for the help."
"No problem. I hope you have luck with hanzo (y/n). See you later."
"See you." You waited for a little while until you thought that hanzo would be calm. You walked to his room and knocked on his door and waited. He opend the door and looked at you.
"What?"
"Well i came to make sure that your okay."
"Yes I'm fine."
"Also if you would like i can give you a one on one training if you would like. You know to help you."
"Sure."
"Would you like to start now?"
"I guess." He let you into his room amd from there you led him through the basic motions. But this time slower. After a little bit of repetition he was starting to understand how to use it with ease.
"Like this right?"
"Yeah exactly! Now sould we work on some of the harder moves?"
"Sure."
"Alright." You showed him how to do some of the more complex moves. This went on for a few more days until hanzo was really well at it. Though over those few days you started to have feelings for the young archer. Of course you wouldn't tell him. The next day was the day that everyone's training was put to the test. Genji got very good at useing the weapon, so he put up a very good fight. He got some good hits here and there but in the end you one. Now it was hanzo's turn. He also put up a great fight. Though he ended up beating you. You stood up and lokked at both of them,
"I have teached both of you all i now. You two both passed the test."
"Thank you for teaching us how to use this." Genji then walked away to his room.
" yes thank you for teaching and helping me use this. And um (y/n)."
"Yes?"
"Can i talk to you in my room?"
"Sure." You both walked over to his room and he let you go in before him.
"Now what was it that you had to tell me hanzo?"
"Well i just wanted to say thank you for helping me."
"But you already told me that?"
"In a different way." With that said he gave you a hug. You were surprised at first but you hugged him back.
"You're very welcome hanzo."
"(Y/n)."
"Yes?"
"Will you go out with me?" You looked at him and smiled.
"Of course." You both when into another hug. Genji came in and said something to his brother and then the next thing you know there was two blue dragons destroying everything in there path. And after that let's just say that hanzo and genji will have very sore backed in the morning.

Sorry that this took so long. Things got in the way and then i started working on a reaper drawing on the computer, yeah i get distracted easily.  Well this one was requested by,mkrisingsun115. I hope you liked how it came out. Keep the requests coming and I'll see all y'all fudgeys later.
Fudge.