16

|16|

Send me your feedback 😘 and thank you to JaelaBurrito , maddybellealways and LoveDuton for voting so much 😘

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

"Dad? Are you home? Its me, Alex! The nurse sent me home--" Alex stopped dead in her tracks as she dropped her bag to the floor of the living room. She whipped around and tried to erase the picture of her father and a woman doing it on the couch. Alex ran back out of the house, ignoring her fathers yells.

Meg was walking hurriedly down the hall, women running past her to flee the conflict of the riot. Now was her time. Alex went to step into her view when another inmate appeared. Meg turned and put her hand on the black haired girls shoulder, but fell to the ground as a pair of scissors were launched into her chest. Meg lay still as the woman ran past, followed by another blonde who stole her gold bracelet. With the echo of footsteps gone, Meg moved slightly and groaned, trying to weakly pry the scisscors out of her chest. Alex walked out and closer to her. Meg looked up, pleas in her eyes. "Need some help? Let me help you get those out,"  Alex got her handkerchief and pulled the scissors out, and plunged them back in deeper, twisting closer to Megan's heart. Alex heard footsteps coming closer. She wiped the weapon clean and got out of there, wiping the drops of blood left on her face."