'' You know what, find ignore me but I hope you have some kind of plan to get us out of this perilous situation,'' she whispered angrily.

'' What's wrong with our current situation?'' was this dude serious? Annika was floored. He actually sounded serious. He is crazy!

'' Hmm, if you haven't noticed we are blindfolded and tied up in the back of some foul-smelling van, going who knows where, with a group of people that would be considered your fucking enemy.'' Annika finished angrily trying to keep her tone to a minimum. It wouldn't help her situation to have them hearing of any potential escape. She was breathing so hard her chest rising and falling like she couldn't get enough air into her lungs. It felt like at any second it would collapse right along with her body.

'' Strange,'' Faint movement was heard to her left. Left? She could have sworn that he was just to the right of her. ''Earlier you seemed ecstatic when we were surrounded by the enemy. Why is it that you are so eager to leave them now?'' Nathaniel inquired sarcastically.

'' I was. That was before a certain Halo decided to flash them his goods,'' Goodness this man was pissing her off. Surely he knows what they think of her. Wait a second. Did he know what they would think of her when he appeared with his dick swinging proudly around? This. Bastard. Did. It. On. Purpose. She just knew he did. No longer did she crave his meat stick, now she just wanted to chop the bitch off '' You bastard. You-you-you intentionally gave the wrong impression of me.'' He wanted them to think that she was one of those females who lusted over the Halo's. Yes, she lusted over a Halo, but only him. Never before had she any interest in those robots. That was Raven.

'' All I did was vacate the vehicle in the manner I was. They draw their own conclusions from that.'' Nathaniel mockingly replied.

If her hands weren't bound at the moment Annika would have slapped him silly. Draw their own conclusions my ass. He practically handed them the paper and pencil. Taking a deep breath Annika knew she would have to put that issue to the side. For now anyway. Escaping was her top priority at the moment.

'' Whatever. Do you have a plan? Because even though I do respect their cause, I do not wish to die because of this misconception.'' Even though technically their conception was correct.

Once again Annika heard just the slightest amount of movement. This time to her right. She now knew he couldn't be tied up anymore. Which led her to once again become enraged. He had somehow removed his binding and was now moving freely while she was still fucking hog-tied. Her hands had become numb because of lack of blood flow and her arms felt like someone had stomped on them. And here he was able to help and wouldn't. Dammit,she knew she would have to play nice in order for him to release her. After he freed her and she was safe from certain death, she would castrate him. There was a good chance he would kill her after but she could live with that. Clearing her throat Annika prepared to make nice. '' Look, I'm sorry about the attitude,'' Gritting her teeth so hard she feared she would lose a couple she continued. '' It's just that I am scared right now and I just can't understand why you give up so easily. I mean aren't you some kind of season warrior, why didn't you fight back.''

'' If you hadn't noticed there were eight of them. Fully armed and eager to pull the trigger at any possible resistance,'' Titling her head slightly, Annika was embarrassed to admit that she didn't count the amount of man or notice what kind of weapons they had. To be honest other than the beast of a man that was at her side of the window, she kinda tuned everything else out. Well, her fear tuned everything else out. '' Not to mention,'' Nathaniel continued. '' There is only two of us, and you are not a trained fighter. The dirt road would have been coated in our combined blood.''

Shit. He was right. It would have been crazy to try and fight. '' So, now what, we get killed somewhere else,'' moving to sit on her butt because her knees were radiating an intense amount of pain. '' Either way, we are gonna die. I would have preferred a quick and hopefully painless death. Now that we have been captured, I am sure that option is thrown out the window. They will most certainly torture both of us now.''