Chapter 15

Jazzy POV

Me- Tati, if you dont hurry yo ass over her know, you gon get yo black ass left! Im tryna see who this sexy piece of meat is whos poes to be singing at the club tonight.

I said into the phone

Tati- Girl it ant noone but my yellow ass cousin, but I guess unlock yo damn door im outside.

I quickly hung up the phone, I grabbed my purse and heading downstairs to the entrance of my apartment building. When I opened the door I saw Tati sitting ont steps waiting for me.

"Its bout time yo black ass midget self hurry up."

"Bitch stfu your shorter than me, so get yo lil ass up from the stairs and get in the car." We hopped in my car and speed off to Fusion.

Diamond POV

We were chilling up in the V.I.P waiting for the performance to star. It was me, Bre, D, his girl Rasheeda,  Bre's lil boo thang, and August friend Dasavion. August was back stage practicing. August time to go on stage was at 11:00, and it was now 10:45, we decided to go down to the floor so we cand get a nice front row view. While everyone else walked to the floor, I went backstage.

"Babe?"

"Over here."

"good... (kiss) luck... (kiss)its... (kiss ) hella... (kiss)overly.. (kiss) crowded.. (kiss)"

"Man, cut the teasing, ima tear that ass up when we get back home"

"August you got 5 min." Some dude came and said.

"Whelp, thats my que, good luck babe."

"Thanks."

I pecked him one more time, before returning to the floor whith the rest of the crew.

Some guy come on the stage.

"I got a special guess for you, give it up for this new upcomming artists,  Mr. August Alsina!!!"

All I herd were a bunch of females screaming, the beat to shoot or die came on and I immediately starting moving to the music cus that be my shit.

I be on that shoot or die shit, die shit.
lemme show you how we bang...

I be on that shoot or die shit, die shit.
lemme show you how we bang..
lemee show you how we bang...

Ya'll Niggas got fucked up....

Once that song was over August went into 'I love that shit'

Its two oclock and im fadded.
This cush feeling amazing.
Gota voicemail on my phone.
From a lil breezing feeling x-rated.
She told a nigga she hurting.
Im in the car and im swerving.
I walked into bedroom .
I put it down thats certain.
Man I stay on that ciroc.
Man I stay taking shots
Man yo girl be on my jock.
Maybe cuz im err thing you not.

Every body got even more pumped when James came out, like nigga is you pumped or is you pumped?

After the performance was over I herd a familiar voice say, "Damn my cousin killed that shit."

I knew who it was Tatiyanna, but I aint wanna start not shit, untilli heard another familiar voice.

"Yea, you right with his sexy yellow ass."

I know this bitch voice anywhere I handed my shit to  Bre and took my heels off. Before she could question me, she saw Jazzy walking up to the bar.I took off my pump and handedthem to Bre, she gave Rasheeda my shit along with her shit, I walked to the bar and grabbed Jazzy by her crusty ass $2 weave and yanked that bitch to the floor. I started beating the shit out of her throwing punches left and right.

"Oh hell no," Tatiyanna said looking down on us, she dropped her shit and jumped in . ill admit she had a few good hits, but I wasnt going down withount a fight I starting hiting both they asses, toweher both them bitches was on the floorand I was kicking tthem both, a crowd had begain to form, alliherd wasa bunch of 'ohh shits.' and 'damn she just beat the fuck out of both the hoes.' Once I thoughthose bitches had enough I spit in there face and turned around bout to walk off. but there was another bitch, this hoe was big too, but big or not she was bout to get that ass beat.

"What bitch you want some too?" Her big ass then had the nerve to push me back, but I didnt fall, I looked back to see Jazz and Tati were up and ready to fight, and thats when Bre and Rasheeda jumped in. We was handling these bitches like a boss, switching off and shit. wheniheard my name being called I look up to my right to see August walking torwards me. I looked to my left to see Jerome walking towards me with a gun in his hand. I looked dow and Jazz and sae a gun in he hand too.

Then I herd 6 shots.  Boom..boom..boom..boom..boom...boom.

I felt a sharp pain to my stomach, and my leg, then every thing went black.