Chapter7

Diaamond POV

"AUGUST, why the hell are uou staring at me? I yelled at him, because he's been looking me down for the last 10 minuts, I mean damn I know im at$ and all, but damn.

"Damn ma, Im sorry, its just that...."

I just started  laughing in his face.

"August, its not the serious,  I look like a bum, anyways."  I said trying to cover up my face with the cover we were using.

"It okay bae, your my bum:) ." August said making me blush,

"Awww look at you blushing and shit.." He said cuddling up on me.

"Oh, shut up, and im not you bae!"  I said pushing him off of me.

"Not yet, Atleast." He said putting hid ar back around me. I decided to just let him, there was no use to keep trying to make him let goo.

For the rest of the night, we just watched movies. I didnt even know I was falling asleep untill i felt my back hit this soft matress.

"August what are you doing?" I asked him, as he got in the bed next to me.

"Laying down DUH."

"Why am I im your bed?"

"because you feel asleep, I didnt want to wake you, and I didnt want your back hurting in the morning so I brought you in here." August said in a duh tone, aww hes so sweet and caring.

"Aww, okay thanks."

"Your welcome bae." Here he goes with calling me bae again, he knows I like him, he just needs to stop, were not even dating. I turned around, drifting off , untill I was woken up, Again.

"Dime?"

"Yes August?"

"Will you be my girl?"