Chapter 3

Sorry for late upload! LIke/ Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday Morning

Diamond P.O.V

"This is my story, yea im from that chi-town dirt, i went from being broke to sleeping in versace shirts."

I jammed along to "My story" by R kelly, while smashing down the highway, trying to get to my 9:00 meeting on time "SHIT!!!" I yelled when i reached traffic. I fucking hate trafic! It was now 8:30 am, and i had to be at the ofiice by 9:00am. I diddnt want to be late, cuz obviously i didnt know these damn people.

 25 min later i arrived at the office. "right on time" i said to myself, as i checked in. Just as i was about to go sit and wait in the anteroom, Aubrey walked in. "Hey boo!" i said walking torrwards her. Bre quickly scrunched up her face and said "stop being gay" I let out a chuckle and gave her a hug. "so girl, you excited or what?" Bre whispered in my ear hella calmly. Tf? "Nevious as hell my nigga!" I said in a DUH tone, i meen like  forreal bre known me for the longest she should already know whats up!" dont worry girll youll be ......: Her sentece was cut off by a ugly ass white stubby lady. "Diamond ?: the lady called looking around. We got up and merged torwards her. "  Yall the officials ?" she asked muggin. OOwee, she better watch herself. I aint the one! Ill slap a bitch with no hesitation.We followed the lady back to a room. When we got there we were greeted by a drak skinned, tall, muscular man. "Eyy ladies how you doing?" He asked. "Fineeee.." Me and  bre happen to say at the same exact time, and tone. " Im Big D." he said "Nice  to meet you ." i replyed shortly after realizing bre wasn't going to say anything. " I thought there was three of ya'll?" He said. " Yes sir, you were absolutly correct, but uforntionatly the third wheel got kicked out a few weeks ago, she was cought hoeing around with my girl's boo , so we kicked her to the curb!" Bre said with a straight face the whole time, letting out a little too much info, im not gon lie, i was kind of embarassed. -.- " Im sorry to hear that Diamond, but who in their right mind would cheat on someone as beautiful as you?" August asked, coming out the cutz, like no, im forreal last time i checked he wasnt in here, now this sexy ass nigga just barging up in here, all in the bizz too!

" I was thinking the same thing." big d said, getting up to dap August. Once Big d sat back down he said :tell me how yall became a group. I decided i would tell them. i bbegan talking, " well you know, as a child my family wass poor, i started working in 9th grade, i said to myself i wasnt going to be a broke bum like my mother i was going to do something with my life. I worked , because i loved to shop, and i wanted to make sure that i could affored collage, and provide for my self seein that my parents wernt doing a good job providing for me.  second semester of 9th grade, i took poetry, i liked it, so i decided to start writing. I applied for the end of freshmen year talent show, they had too many parteicipants, so they paired me Jazz and Bre together, and since weve been a group." I said trying to make my story short, because i could go on and on, about how i started singing.

"What made you accept my offer to meet with you?" D asked. "Well if you want me to be completly honest..... it was the fact thst your August Alsina's manager.!" I said while leaning over to see Bre totaly zunned out messinging her boo bear on the facebook. " Glad to know i make you feel some-type-of-way." August said smilling at me.That cpought everyons attention, even Aubrey's. " Never that! I just like your music, so dont flatter yourself niggah!" I said mocking his tone of vpoice. " Damn Aug, she got you on that one, my nigga.!" D said laughing.

later on thath day D offered us a record deal, But not togethr, since there was only two of us and there was no longer a point on being a group. I took it of course, but bre didnt, she said she wanted to become a manger, and she changed her mind about this.. and alot of other bull shit!