Chapter 5

Diamond POV

I quickly turned around and started to walk away, my heart was still racing, and i could feel the hot tears forming in my eyes just thinking about what this jerk did to me. Just before i could finally make my way out the store someone touched my sholder. I turned around ready ti sock a bitch i completly froze when i saw who touched me, it was Jerome.

"listen ma, i know you dont wanna talk, i just wanna say im sorry my niggah, i aint mean to hurt you like that."

"FUCk YOUR SORRY!" I said turning back around to walk out of this fuck place we call a mall. How the fuck did jermone think he was going to just apolgize like that, i mean niggah you cheated on me with my 'Best Friend' . Im not wack bitch whos scared to admite they got there ass beat and jerome yes indeed did beat MY ass.

August POV

I went to the studio cuz D called me in here to work on some new songs. When i arrived at the studio i dapped D and got strait to work, yo niggah always on his grind.!

Diamond POV

I was at home crying , and eating ice cream bored as a mf , i was just trying to get my mind back strait after what happend earlier. I was about to get up and get another tube of ice cream when my phone started ringing, it was August. "I swear D ass always making this nigga call me, why dont his lazy ass fingers do it they damn self?" I thought to myself. I answered thenlhone clearing my throat making sure i didnt sound sad.

"Ayy ma, hoe you doing?

"fine."

"Oh word shawty? well D said can u come to the O today? he want us to work on a song......together."

"Yeah.... Alright, im in my way." i said sighing

"Alright, and Ayy ma, you okay? You been crying?"

" Naww, im fine alright?"

" Alright see you soon Dime."

With that being said, i hung up and went to shower.

Vote and Comment Please, it eould mean alot!! ♥♥