Chapter 9

Diamond POV

Just when I thought every thing was going good, this bitch, and her pregnant ass shows up. Fuck August, and this relationship. I dont need his ass. I feel dumb thoo, because I knew this shit was bound to happend.

I quickly ran up stairs, with tears forming in my eyes, I wasnt going to let them fall. I went into August's bedroom, grabbed my suit case and started packing all my cloths I had at his house, even though it wasnt a lot, because I haddent officially moved in with his ass yet.  While I was packing my shit, I herd the shower stop. shortly after, I herd the bathroom door open.

"Babygirl, what you doing ma?" August asked grabing my arm.

"Let go of me you BITCH!" I yelled yanking my arm away from him. He just looked at me with a blwnk expression,  I didnt want to hurt his feelings, but mine were hurt, so shidd his ass hole feelings geeting hurt too.

"Babygirl, who was at the door?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"THAT BITCH!!" I yelled, and thats when I had enough, I broke down in tears, and started crying, I then fell down to ground, I put my knees in my face and just cried. I never thought August would be the one to hurt me. He was allways so sweet and charming. I guess I was wrong, and the song I made about him a few months ago was all true. it was my heart trying to tell me, that hes not different hes the same old cheating hoe!

August POV

Damn, I fucked up, and I dont even know what I did, I swear up and down on my moms grave I didnt cheat on that girl. I cant loose her, I dont know what I will do. I think im falling in love with her.

"Baby girl, stop crying, talk to me." I said picking her up bridal style, and putting her in the bed, staring at her waiting for answers.

"She-She said that sh-she was pregnant, and tha.. that I-.  it was your ba..baby. she.she said she was three weeks pre..pregnant. weve been together for four months....... you cheat on me, YOU BITCH! YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT HURT ME, YOU SAID YOU GOT ME, I FUCKING HATE YOU BITCH!!!" She yelled at me, I stood there with a blank expression.

"Bae , swear to god I dint cheat om you, I swear up and down on my moms grave, baby, I wouldnt hurt you, I promise." I said truthfully. 

"I hope your not lying, because I love you." YESS!! SHE SAID IT! THAAT WORD IVE BEEN WAITING FOR, IM BOUT TO PUT IT DOWN TONIGHT, FOREAL.

"Your my four letter word, four letter, you my.. " I sang in a sing a song voice. she just smiled at me. I wioed her tears away and kissed those soft lips ive been waiting for all day.

"I love you too babygirl." I said truthfully. she smiled, and gave me another kiss. I got on top of her, and you can say, I put it down in that pussy !