August<3

August POV

My Boss Wantedt me to talk to this girl group, named 'The Officials' i honestly didnt mind because i had just got back from tour, and had a lil break before i had to be back in the studio. If boss needed me to do something, i was going to do it, because i wanted the money. I looked up the girls group and they wernt that bad. There lead singer Diamond was bomb.

Diamond POV

I was Cleaning my house when my i phone started to ring. It was and unknown number, but i still answered.

Me- hello

??- Hey is this Diamond, from The Officials?

Daamn whoever this was had a sexxy ass voice.!

??- Um, You there?

me- Yeah sorry, this is her, however were not a group anymore.

??-Dammit.!

me- why wassup?

??- Well this is august, my bass told me to call you, he would

I cut him off,

Me- August as in AUGUST ALSINA?

August- haaha Yeah.

I stood in place breathing heavily trying not to faint by the fact that august alsina was calling my phone, and 'HIS' boss wanted to meet with The Officials.

August- Diamond, you there?

Me- Yeah sorry so you were saying?

August- Yea, my boss want to meet with you and the other girls monday, You in?

Me- Yeah, im down.

August- bye .

*hangs up*

I was so excited until i realized he had said me and the other girls, i agreed without even rembering about Jazzy. I Decided to invite Bre, and not Jazz, I didnt want to see that Hoe, specially seeing that her and Jerome are officialy together now.

i Decided to call Bree.

Me- Bre boo, youll never imagine wth juss happen.....

Bre- What boo? Make it quick im with Jayden Right know.

Me- AUGUST CALLED ME AND HIS BOSS WANT TO MEET WITH THE OFFICIAL MONDAY!!!!!

Bre- WTH DI, DONT BE PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS.!

me- naww im dead ass right know.

bre- omfg, wait what we going to do about that hoing as bitch Jazmine?

me- nothing her bitch ass just isnt coming.!

Bre- ok! well bye babes love you gtg my baby calling me.

Me- i see how it is. Lol love you to bye muahh.

*hangs up*