2

The fey stood up, her emerald eyes twinkling.

"So the deal is sealed. Could you summon the demon this evening?" she asked in her lilting voice.

Magnus raised his eyebrows.
"Its demon raising, not a glitter production factory! Besides, I'm busy this afternoon, he drawled, not bothering to get up.

He was lounging on his velvet couch, his meeting with the fey almost finished.

The fey giggled.
"I'll pay you more", she said, with a not so subtle wink.

Magnus sighed inwardly and rolled his cat eyes.
"Fine. You can drop by in a couple if hours", he stood up now, meaning to let her know that she was welvome to get the hell out of his house.

"Thought so", she grinned, and swirled, her copper brown hair swiping across his face.

Magnus scowled as she left. Usually this wouldn't have been a problem but his revently joined, guitar classes were filling up the schedule.

They were going pretty smooth, actually. Alexander was calm and reserved, yet a good teacher, teaching him with an aira of softness, correcting his mistakes and patiently recorrecting.

Magnus could sense that there was something... off about him but whenever he talked about anything other that music he snapped shut like a book and Magnus tried to shrug this off. Who cared, he was just a mundane.

Besides, Magnus had already learnt all the chords, yup, he was awesome and was looking forward to playing some actual music.
Classes were on alternate days and today was one of them.

Sunday. Mundanes made big deals of their Sundays, Magnus didm't really get why. He for one day hated too much of the Sun.

Anyways, Magnus sighed and got to work.

And not for the first time, Magnus found himself thinking, why in the world could demons not have glitter skin?!

______________________________________________________

When Magnus rang the bell to Alexander's apartment he did not expect it to be opened by a sexy girl wearing a shimmering black dress with a deep neckline and thigh high boots. She had long ink black hair and the same coloured eyes with lips the color of blood.

She was the kind of girl who knew that she could make any guy swoon. She radiated power and authority.

She was so different from Alexander that if their coloring had not matched, he would have never thought she was his sister.

"Hello", she said, in a silky voice, eyeing him and he thought he could see a glimmer of approval.
"I'm Isabelle. Who are you?"

"I'm Magnus", he said, and saw a spark of recognition in her eyes.
"Is Alexander here?"

"No, he's busy at the moment-"

"Izzy!" Alexander appeared at the doorway, looking quite happy to see Magnus.

"Ah, he seems to have appeared out of thin air", Magnus mused.

Izzy rolled her eyes and looked at Alexander.

"Oh cummon Alec, we're going to the mall, not a catwalk", Izzy said.

"I need something to wear for the party at Aline's, and you definitely need something too! Look at your sweaters, they are literally coming apart", she tugged at his sleeve which was frayed.

"Iz", he said.
"I don't want to go to any party, plus I have to give Magnus guitar lessons."

So that's why he had brightened up when he had seen Magnus.

"Magnus can come too", Izzy suggested.
"Besides, he looks like he has a good sort of fashion."

"Izzy", Alec glared at him, looking at Magnus, as if asking him to say no.

Magnus considered the offer.
On one hand, they were mundanes. But, on the other hand, he had nothing to do, really. Well not if he counted planning Chairman Meow's party, but that could be done later. Besides, Izzy seemed like a fun person and she had praised his style sense.

How could he say no to a fan?

"That would be delightful", Magnus said.

"Perfect", Izzy grinned as Alexander threw up his arms in the air.

"Fine, you win", he said gruffly.

"Let's go then!"