Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

Minutes later, Kate called me and said to come outside. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. Nina was in the living room watching some crappy movie that only she would understand. I told her bye and headed outside. Kate and Stephanie were in the car and screamed when they saw me. I hopped in the passenger's seat and Kate drove off.

"I'm so excited for this party tonight." Stephanie said. "You are always excited for a party." Kate said. "That's so true." I said smiling. "That's just who I am." Stephanie said. "So um Chyna..." Kate started out. "Yea what happened." I said. "I heard that you bumped into Tremaine earlier at school." Kate said. "Yea so?" I said. "Well I thought you wanted to talk about the run-in." Kate said. "There's not really much to say. We both said hi to each and talked about how he hasn't seen me in a while. Blah blah blah and why I came to school." I said.

"That's it?" Stephanie questioned. "Pretty much." I said. "Oh, we would've thought that he would've asked you out or something considering that you guys are pretty much made for each other." Kate said. "But you guys know that's never going to fucking happen. We are broken up and that's how it's going to stay." I said. "Are you sure about that?" Stephanie asked. "I'm very sure. Plus, Tremaine made it clear that he didn't love me nor did he want to be with me. I mean it all started when Alex kissed me." I said. "What?" Stephanie and Kate said. 

"Alex's crusty ass kissed you." Stephanie questioned. "Yea." I admitted. "And you did tell Tremaine right?" Kate asked. "Of course and he broke up with me in the hospital saying how he is wrong for me and shit like that." I said. "What the fuck! How can he break up with you while you are in the fucking hospital?" Kate asked. "I don't know he just did. Guys, I'm fine really? You don't need to worry about me because tonight we are going to have the best time ever." I said changing the subject. "She's right.'' Stephanie said. "Ok." Kate said.

As soon as the conversation was over, Kate pulled up to Nixie's house. I smiled and got out the car. I left my bag inside because I might change later. All three of us, walked up to the front porch and knocked. Nixie answered and let us in. Her place was packed like a motherfucker. It was more packed than the last party that she threw. For some reason, this reminded of junior year when I first came. And Tremaine was eyeing me from across the room. I didn't  see him, I left Stephanie and Kate and went into the kitchen. When I went in their I saw Tremaine and Nixie talking. I ignored them and looked  for a drink.

Tremaine Neverson

"You wanna break up?" I questioned. "Yea. I mean you and Chyna belong together and plus I'm with someone." Nixie said. "Ok that's fine." I said. "Really?" Nixie questioned. "Well yea. I kind of already knew that you were with someone else." I said. "I'm so glad you understand." Nixie said. "I know me too." I said.

I gave Nixie a hug wishing her luck on whoever she's in a relationship. Chyna walked in and caught us in the act. She didn't say anything to us and just ignored us. Nixie smiled and left the kitchen. I stood there trying to find the words to say to her.

"Hey Chyna." I said. "Hi." Chyna said rudely. "Can we talk?" I asked. "What's there's to talk about?" Chyna asked. "You know." I said. "I don't know what you are talking about?" Chyna said lying. "Chyna......" I was interrupted. "NO! I don't want to talk about it because if I do then all my emotions and memories will come rushing back to me." Chyna said. "Then can we at least talk about why we broke up?" I asked. "Why?" Chyna questioned. "Because I knew it was a bad thing to do." I said walking up to her. "You think." Chyna said backing up. "Listen, when I broke up with you; I couldn't stop thinking about you even though I told myself not too. I just couldn't help myself." I said. 

"And you are telling me this because..." Chyna said. "I'm telling you because I WANT YOU BACK." I said. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Chyna questioned. "I know it's sudden. But's how I feel."I said. "You are a full on ass hole did you know that?" Chyna said. "I know but I'm your ass hole right?" I said taking Chyna's hand and intertwining our fingers.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I didn't know what to do or say about to what Tremaine just say. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I felt my heart beating faster and faster. I could hardly breathe.

"I have to go." I said running out of the kitchen.

I ran outside. I grabbed my bag from Kate's car and started walking home. I knew I should've brought my car with me. As I was walking it started to rain. Oh fucking perfect! I was soaking wet and walking home. I knew going to this party was a good idea. I was 3 blocks away from my house and I heard a honk. I turned around and it was Tremaine's car. He rolled down the passenger's seat window.

"You wanna ride?" Tremaine asked. "No thank you." I said. "Oh come on. I know you are cold and wet from walking in this rain." Tremaine said. "Nope. I'm fine the way that I am." I lied. "Chyna stop being stubborn and just get in the fucking car!" Tremaine demanded. "Fine." I said getting in the car. 

Tremaine looked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes at him and tried to ignore him as he drove me. But he's not the ignored type.

"Don't you feel better?'' Tremaine asked. "Don't talk to me." I said. "Why are you being like this?' Tremaine asked. "Being like what? Tremaine you made like this." I said. "No I didn't" Tremaine said. "Yes yo ass did. You break up with me when I needed you the most. I was in the fucking hospital for 3 weeks straight for a fucking broken wrist. And where were you? You were out fucking Nixie and other hoes." I said. "That may seem that may; but I'm trying to repair this." Tremaine said. "Tremaine there is no this?" I said. 

Tremaine stopped talking and pulled up in my driveway. I unlocked the door, but Tremaine locked it back. This nigga was really pushing my fucking buttons. I unlocked the door again and Tremaine locked it once again. I looked dead at him and he looked back at me smiling.

"Unlock the fucking door Tremaine." I demanded. "No!" Tremaine said. "What do you want from me?" I asked. "Listen to what the fuck I gotta say and you can leave." Tremaine said. "Fine." I said laying back in my seat. "Ok. The only reason i broke up with you because I can't trust myself. It wasn't because Alex kissed you, it was because I'm always letting you down. I felt if you were in the hospital then I would've cheated on  you again so I stopped myself." Tremaine said. "Ok, can I leave now?" I asked. "Not before I do this." Tremaine said. 

I was confused on what he was talking about. But then Tremaine grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled away. I got out of the car and ran into my house. I ran upstairs into my room and changed my clothes. Then I fell asleep. This is not what I wanted to fucking happen!!

_____________________________________________

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT ON WHAT JUST HAPPENED!