The start of it all.

"Mom, Dad, I'm just gonna spit it out. I'm um, I'm gay..."
-
-
-
The silence screams in my ears as I instantly regret telling them about my homosexuality. I hope they understand.
-
-
-
I look over to my mother, a group of tears start to gather in her eyes, threatening to spill. Her face has a fine layer of sadness painted across it although it's hard to see as there's a thick layer of disgust covering it.

I then look to my father. I can practically see the steam coming out of his ears. he looks like he wants to shoot me. My parents have always been supportive of me since I was born, they understood me. Looks like that's about to change.

"Get out," he says under his breath
"What?" I chirp in fear.
"GET OUT PHILLIP!" He yells.
I run.
Past the corner shop.
Past the farms.
Past the the welcome sign of my hometown— wait...WHAT? I had run all the way from the village I lived in to the sign that leads to the next city meaning...I was 5 miles from home. What have I done.
I can't help it.
The tears spill.
I'm balling my eyes out with no certainty of why. I drop to the ground and I'm sat in a pile of damp autumn leaves. The summer breeze has started to turn cold. It now has a vicious bite as it whips my fragile, pale skin. It pulls my raven hair too. It ties it into intricate knots as it shouts insults at me. 'You're a waste of space!' It screams. Wow, even nature hates m—
"Are you okay?" A voice mumbles sweetly? It's hard to tell. I look up.. (Imagine Always by p!atd is playing) I see a boy in a grey hoodie. His figure resembles mine except he's taller. His hair is an auburn brown, he has a long fringe and soft, warm eyes to match. Why me though?
"Y-yeah I'm f-fine," I reply, shivering because of the cold.
"I saw you run out of a house,I'm new by the way and I think I live opposite you, 'my name is...dan'" he remarks. "Phil," I squeak.
***
When he drops me off at home, I dread what's to come. What will my parents say?
"Mom, Dad?" I ask as I check the time,  21:33 it reads. They're probably in bed, they have work early. I sneak up the stairs to bed and try and get some sleep. My room is fairly plain, It's all a light shade of green although the ceiling is plastered in posters (mainly of Buffy the vampire slayer oops). I sit and think about Dan. He didn't seem right but there were no signs that proved that, I mean he took me home without slitting my throat so that's good right? Oh god what had my life come to?
***
The sound of my alarm clock attacks my ears like sharp blades. Yay a new day! (Note the sarcasm) I hop in the shower quickly. I always have the water scolding hot. I can focus on the pain other than my thoughts.

After I'm finally dressed into a blue shirt, black jeans and a baggy hoodie, I sneak downstairs. No one is in luckily so I head to school.
***
I arrive 10 minutes before the bell. I see Dan. He's holding a milkshake and he's with a bunch of popular dudes? Those guys are Idiots. His eyes meet mine and I wave. He comes toward me. "Hey D—" then he chucks his milkshake on my head. The freezing chocolate milk drips down my fringe like ice. Why Dan? Why Me?