Chapter 10: Christmas special

A/N I do not own any of the characters from black butler all I own is my OC. I am so happy that people are reading and liking my story. Thank you guys so much.

Christmas special

Its finely Christmas and I have been putting up decorations. So far I have put up Christmas lights all over the parlor, a bone shaped wreath on the door and mistletoe on top of the door. I am working on the tree now. So far I have put up the lights, different colored bones and skulls and silver garland. All I have to do now is put up the skeleton angel. I stand on my tippy toes trying to reach the top of the tree, when a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Would you like some help love" the undertaker said picking me up. I put the angel on top of the tree and then I give him a kiss.

"Thanks love" I say letting out a small laugh. We are dressed up for the party today. Me and the undertaker are throwing a Christmas party and we invited Ciel, Sebastian, Grell, and Will. The undertaker is dressed up as Santa but the red is black. On the end of the hat is a skull. I am dressed the same way but in a dress.

"When are the guest going to be here my dear"he said kissing my neck.

"They should be here any minute." I say pulling away from him giggling. Then Ciel and Sebastian walk into the parlor.

"Thanks for inviting us" said Ciel.

"It looks as though your attire is the same as the undertakers, is your mind the same too ms. Raven" said Sebastian.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny and no its not thank you very much. But you guys mite want to look up" I say pointing to the mistletoe on top of the door.

"Shit" said Ciel giving me an evil look.

"Well it cant be helped young master" said Sebastian bending down to kiss his young master on the cheek.

"Wait what" said Ciel facing his butler and then there lips meet. Ciel jumps back away from Sebastian and his face was bright red.

'Now that worth a laugh" I say laughing and the undertaker joins me. Ciel gives us a look like he is going to kill us. Then we hear Sebastian snicker.

"What the hell are you laughing at" said Ciel.

"Nothing young master" said Sebastian with a plan look on his face.

"Well since you guys didn't dress up you can have these" I said handing Ciel render antlers and a red nose. I hand Sebastian a Santa hat.

"Do we have to were these?" asked Ciel.

"Yes it's a Christmas party" I say and they put them on.

"Why don't you look cute my young lord" said the undertaker pinching Ciel's cheeks.

"Stop! don't touch me!" said Ciel slaps the undertaker's hands away. Then Grell burst throw the door with Will.

"Grell what are you wearing?" I asked him.

"Isn't just beautiful" Grell said spinning in a circle showing off his sexy miss. Clause outfit.

"Yes it is Grell, but you guys mite want to look up" I say pointing to the mistletoe on top of the door again.

"Pucker up Will." said Grell.

"Absolutely not. I will not do such a thing." said Will. I sneak up behind Will and I push him. He falls on top of Grell and there lips meet. They both pull away shocked but then Grell switches spots with Will.

"Sorry Will but like to be on top" said Grell and then he kisses Will. At first Will try's to push Grell off, but then he gives up and kisses him back.