Teddy Bear

Chris left. I knew it. He always leaves me. But today I had a new visitor. Mathew. I haven't seen him in a long long time. "Hello Matt." I said in my sweetest voice. "Hello Ashley." He replied with a dashing smile. Matt was different, he could be built.  I was still head over heels in love with him. But then again I was in love with everyone. But now with that bitch Sam out of the way I can finally be with him. Matthew was a teddy bear. "Matthew?" I asked him as he wondered around my room. "Yes Ash?" He replied not really interested at all in me. "Would you like to stay for a while? It would mean a lot to me."I pleaded while I gave him puppy dog eyes. "Okay. For you." He smiled.

As the days went by I built a brand new Matthew. He was better teddy bear. One that would never leave me. Or ever want to leave me. I put my heart and soul inside of him. And it worked. "Matty?" I asked as we laid in bed together. "Yes Ash?" He asked as he held my hand. "Do you love me?" I asked him ready to cry if he said no. "With all my heart." He replied as he gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Will you ever leave me?" I questioned him again. "Never in my wildest dreams." This time he gave me a kiss on the lips.

Things were going great but a week later I think I put to much love in Matt. I was cleaning my room when I started finding knives everywhere and when I was making the bed I was finding pictures of me. "Matt?" I yelled my voice shaking. "Yes dear?" He asked as he entered the room. "What is this?" I asked scared. Right now for the first time I was fearing for my life. "I just love you so much I want to always see photos of you all the time and make them soak into my dreams." He explained while grinning from ear to ear. This was worse than the Ice-cream man. "Matt you need to leave. Now." I said my voice still shaking, I was unprepared for what would happen. "Okay dear. But I'll be back. I always will be here." He gave me one last kiss and then left.

I changed my locks and blocked all the windows. I was so fucking scared. Matt kept calling me but he wouldn't say anything. He would just breath deep into the phone. I tried calling the police but they kept calling me crazy. Saying there was no history of anyone calling my house but Matt was. I swear. He called again. But this time he talked. "Ashley why are you ignoring me? Did you out grow me or something? Is that the case? You think you're better than me?" He shouted. I started to cry really hard. "No Matt I just don't know you anymore!" I shouted back at him while trying not to cry even harder. "Like I said honey. I'll be back. Hell take a look outside your window." He laughed evily. Oh shit. He's showing up outside my home.

I took a peek outside. He wasn't there. I let out a sigh of relief and turned around. "Boo." He smiled which caused me to scream. I grabbed a knife from the desk and started waving it around. "You know this romance was really good until you tried to kill me." I screamed at him which made him laugh.

I heard the door open from downstairs. Great today was Tuesday or Thursday. Either way my health care people were here to check on me. Known they can get rid of Matt. I kept swinging the knife around and kept screaming until I finally hit Matt. "Shit Ashley." He yelled as he covered his stomach where I hit him. "You know Matthew. You were my teddy bear." I cried as the health care people ran into my room.

"Miss we heard screams is everything oaky?" One of the men asked while looking around the room for any more danger. "No can't you see the dying man on the floor?" I cried as I held Matt in my arms. "Miss. You're stabbing a teddy bear." The other man explained confusedly. I looked down at my arms and Matthew was gone. Like everyone they always leave.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Thank you for reading this long chapter. I hoped you like it. I kinda wanted to show you just how crazy Ashley is at this moment. One more left! Byeee