Tag your it

I was still upset about my pity party. I took a walk to take my mind off of it. I walked down a empty street, kicking the ground as I walked. That's when a man started driving real slow next to me. I've seen him before. "Let me take you for a joy ride. I've got some candy for you inside." He chuckled. Fear swept my body as I made a run for it. I ran down the road trying to avoid him.

The worst possibilities crawled into my mind. What if he manages to catch me? What if he poisons me? What if he never let's me go? I kept running and running till I found an empty parking lot. "Oh come on!" I exclaimed as I looked around for help or even a hiding spot. The van stopped at the entrance and the man got out. I started crying as he came closer to me.

I started running again, even though my legs hurted. I ran through the parking lot and he chased me and he just wouldn't stop."Mother said pick the very best girl." He laughed. "And that's you." He smirked evily as he ran faster.

"Tag you're it." He said softly into my ear as he grabbed my hand and put a cloth over my mouth and that was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

--------_-------_----------_--------_-----_-----_------
A/N thank you for all the kind comments!! I love all of you and your comments, votes and reads make me wanna continue this so thanks!!