Pacify Her

I went back to school a few weeks back after my kidnapping. People, both students and teachers, now looked at me funny because they knew I wasn't the same. I stood by my locker and saw Matt walking my way. But I noticed something. He was holding Sam's hand. "Hey Cry baby." He smiled at me softy at me. "Hi." I said softly. I didn't like Sam at all. "Well I've got to go bye Matt." She said, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and left for class. The reason why I didn't like Sam was because she was a basic bitch. Just like Jess and Emily. She made Matt look tried. But now that she was gone I could take her man.

My mom told me that I should stay away from things that wasn't mine but was it really Sam's if Matt clearly wanted me? "Um hey Cry Baby, so I was thinking if you wanted you could sit with us at lunch?" He said nervously. I smiled and blushed a little. "Yeah that would be great." He smiled back at me as the bell rang. "Um well cool! See ya then." He said as he left for class.

All of class I was wondering why Matt was with Sam. He clearly didn't love her. And if he did he was lying with those words. Lunch finally came after what seemed like forever. I made my way to the lunch room and instantly saw Matt's table. And of course he had his arm around Sam. I sat with Matt a few times before when Jess and Emily made me. I sat down next to Emily who had Mike's arm around her. "So my dickhead teacher gave me a B on my test! I mean what the hell?" Sam complained. No one even noticed I was there. All of the lunch it was Sam complaining about everything. Where the hell was her binky? The bell finally rang and that's when I made my move.

"Hey Sam." I said. She turned around and smiled. "Hi." Her perfect blonde hair and beautiful smile were more perfect than usual.God I hate her. "Hey so I was wondering if you wanna come over to my house after school?" I asked nervously hoping she wouldn't notice that I had come up with a cunning plan. "Sure! Met ya at the front gate." She said before leaving. I smiled evily to myself, she had no idea what was coming.

School was finally over and Sam and I got to my house. I opened the door and Sam commented. "It's kinda messy here." She said as she turned on a light. I never cleaned up from my pity party. "Yeah sorry. Take a seat, I'll get you something to eat." I said, she smiled at me and then took a seat on the couch.

I went to the kitchen and the pulled out a knife. "Now I can take your man." I mumbled to myself. "Sam can you come here?" I called out. She came into the kitchen and said. "What's up?" She sounded so sweet and innocent. I smirked to myself before turning around and stabbing her in the stomach. She fell to the ground and blood poured out. I stabbed her a few more times to make sure she was dead. I was getting good at this killing thing.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂
A/N I don't know why but I love this chapter. Thank you for all the kind words. I love all of you!!