Pity Party

It was my birthday the next week. I couldn't wait till I was 18. I wanted to have a party to celebrate. I invited all my friends like Emily and Jess but most importantly Chris. I went to the post office and posted all the invitations.

It was finally the day. I was 18 years old. I got up and put on some music, I put on my best dress and headed down stairs. There wasn't anyone at the door yet but it was early. I took a seat on the couch and kept an eye on the door and the clock.

Hours passed and no one had showed up. I tried calling them all put no one picked up their phones. I tried everything to keep my mind off the time. I bounced around some balloons, played a bored game or two abs made balloon animals. But still no one showed. I bust out in tears and then started laughing. But all at the same time I felt like dying. I looked at the clock one last time. It was three hours since the party 'started' I sighed and then screamed.

I ran to the kitchen and got the biggest and sharpest knife I could find. I stabbed all the balloons and ripped open my teddy bears. I found the cake I was going to share with everyone and then threw it on the floor. I stabbed it a few times, I was bawling my eyes out. I stopped stabbing it and then ran up to my brother's old room. I got out a pre rolled joint and a lighter and went back to the cake on the floor. I light all the candles and then light the joint with one of the candles.

My happiness was no more.