"Good. If we have a son I hope he inherits my dick." he said and I chuckled.

"Well he certainly couldn't inherit mine because I don't have one you jack ass." I said and he laughed. 

"Could have fooled me." he smirked. 

"You're an ass." I giggled. 

"I know I am." he said as he slowly started to lean into me. Our faces were inches a part and he closed the gap between us placing his lips on mine. I kissed back for a second but pulled away knowing that Lucy was not that far away from us. 

"Lucas." I whispered. "Not with Lucy being around." 

"Lucy is completely oblivious. She's playing in the sandbox and her back is facing us." he said as he leaned in once more. 

I kissed him back for a few seconds but then pulled away. Why does he have to do this? I looked over and watched as my little girl played in the sand completely in her own little world. She already asked if me and her Dad were getting back together. I didn't want to break her heart.  I looked over at Lucas as a tear ran down my cheek. 

"You need to stop doing this." I said to him. 

He lifted his hand up and wiped the tear off my face "Stop crying. Why don't you just give in?" 

"I can't. I'm sorry." I said to him. 

"I will break you of it. Mark my words." he replied. 

"Good luck. "I said to him. 

"You are so stubborn." he said to me. 

We let Lucy play a little bit longer before we called her over to us to tell her that we were going to be leaving. She ran over excitedly and Lucas picked her up into his arms like he always does.  

"Are you coming with us Daddy?" she asked Lucas. 

"That's up to Mommy, munchkin." he answered and then turned to look at me. 

"Please, Mommy can he come?" she asked. 

"It's going to be time for you to go soon though." I replied. 

"Awe I want Daddy to come." she whined in a sad tone. I watched as she laid her head on his shoulder. She looked so sad and broke my heart. "I want him to read me a story before bed." 

"Fine. He can come home with us." I answered. 

Lucas looked at me and grinned. I rolled my eyes as we walked to the car. He put Lucy in her seat and then got in his car to follow us to our place. When we got home I made some dinner since it was 6:00 and then after dinner I made Lucy get a bath. Once she was bathed and in her PJ's we hung out a little bit with Lucas in the living room until it was her bed time at 8:00 since she had school the next day and he took her up to read her a story. I followed them upstairs but went into my bedroom to get into my PJ's. I was laying in bed on my phone when Lucas walked in He walked over to the other side of the bed and got in beside me. I looked up at him giving him a questioning look, 

"Let me see your belly." he said to me. 

"Why?" I asked him. 

"I want to see it." he said as he grabbed the covers and pulled them down. 

Lucas slowly lifted my shirt up revealing my small protruding baby bump. I watched him as he placed his hands on my belly and the look on his face melted my heart. His facial expression was filled with pure joy.

"It's not like you haven't seen me pregnant before, Huckleberry." I said with a smile. 

He looked back up at me and smiled "It's been awhile short stack.  It never ceases to amaze me how your body changes." 

"Yeah it seems this time around I'm start to show earlier than I did with Lucy." I said with a smile. 

Lucas leaned down and placed a small kiss on my belly and then he pulled my shirt back down. He looked over at me and I looked straight into his green eyes. As our eyes were locked he moved closer to my face closing the gap between us. He kissed me softly and I gave into the kiss. I nibbled his bottom lip and he opened his mouth allowing me more access. As our tongues brushed along each other I smiled into his mouth. He pulled away and looked at me. 

"Thank you." he said. 

"For what?" I asked him. 

"For giving me Lucy, our new baby to look forward to, and allowing me to kiss you." he answered. 

"Yeah I have to stop letting you kiss me." I said to him. 

"Just think about giving us a shot okay? It's not like Lucy has to know anything." he relied. 

"How could she not know? "I asked him. "If you are here all the time or I'm at your place she's going to know." 

"That's not true because we can spend time together when she is bed." her replied. 

"I know but I worry about getting caught. She's already asking if we're going to be together." I answered. 

"Just give it some thought. I'm going to get going because I have to work tomorrow. I'll be here to get her at the usual." he said before leaning in and kissing me once more but this time with a lot more force and passion. He pulled away and smiled "Think about what I said." 

"Okay..." was all I could say. 

I watched as Lucas walked out of my bedroom. Why do I keep doing this to myself? Why does he have that effect over me? He was right about one thing and that was that I need to think about all of this.