Robin Hood pt 1 (Markiplier X Reader)

Your Perspective
Yeah, I guess you could call me Robin Hood. I steal from unworthy rich people and give to who actually deserve it but can't afford it. Well, there's a whole gang of Robin Hoods, I suppose. We call ourselves the Good Stealers.

That's been all I've been doing ever since I was 15. School and training in the Good Stealer secret academy. My dad runs it and is the head of the Good Stealer gang. His name is Robert. As an inside joke, the academy calls him Robber. Robert the Robber, you could say too.

At 23, I got a boyfriend that's 2 years older than me. His name is Mark. He has an Internet persona as Markiplier. He has no clue what I work in. I tend to keep like that for the time being. I'm 25 now.

My name? Oh, it's Squirrel Runner. (hehe) Well, that's my code name. I have two. Squirrel Runner and Pink Hulk. I get some weird names from the academy. But yeah, my actual name is Y/n. Y/n L/n. I started doing major missions 6 years ago. So I'm basically a pro.

Now enough of my background story, let's get on to my actual story.

It's Monday morning, and I had to go to "work" and around 1. So I was good for a couple of hours. "Y/n....." Mark came in, and whined. "Yeah, Mark?" I said, smirking and raising an eyebrow. "I'm bored...!!" I laughed a bit. "Mark, don't you have to go to the office you built and meet up with Tyler?" I asked.

"Yeah...but not until like 2:30.....I'm bored....." Mark whined again, put his head in my shoulder. "I got some spare time before I have to go work, what should we do....?" I asked him. "What do you do? You never told me, Y/n" I smiled, I rested my arms on his shoulder and looked him straight in eyes.

"What do you think I do, Mark?" I asked him, smirking. "I think you're a pink pony who dances around eating Spagetti-O's..." Mark said. I busted out laughing. "C'mon! What do you do? I'm interested!" Mark said, looking at me. "I'm an...assistant for my boss..." which technically wasn't a lie.

"You work for a company?" Mark asked. "We....handle money....like where we get it from, where we send it off to, or we save it to send off later." I said. Technically not lying. "Oh...that's a lot of math...." Mark said, scratching his head. "Weren't you supposed to be an engineer?" I said, laughing. "Hey, shush!" Mark said.

I gave him a kiss on the forehead and laughed. "Okay, what did you want to do?" Mark looked at me and smiled, "I want to spend time with you....y'know? Cuddle?" Mark said, giving me a warm hug. "Really? That's all? Hm..." I said, smiling...."

We sat together, watched a movie, Mark did more of the cuddling. "Mark, you okay?" I asked, when I felt like punching him so I could breathe. "Oh...sorry..." Mark said, get off so I wouldn't die of not breathing. "You feelin' okay?" I asked him. "Yeah... Been doin' a lot of YouTube stuff.... I love it.. but I haven't been hanging out with you as much as I want to.... I've been missing you...." Mark said, looking down and playing with his fingers like he was 5 and broke a vase.

I lifted his chin. "And you don't seem to care... so I thought you forgot about me and....AND....and I panicked...." Mark said before I could say anything. "Don't worry, Mark, when your busy, I'm busy too. I've got stuff to worry about. But, hey, listen, I wouldn't have forgotten aboutchya one bit!" I said, smiling to see his innocent sad frown turned into a smile. "Really?" Mark said like a kid. I laughed. "Yeah!" I looked at the clock.... "Uh, damn, Mark, it's 12:30. I've gotta get ready, hun." I said, getting off the couch.

"B-b-but! I want to spend more time with you!" Mark cried. I looked at him and laughed quietly. "Mark... I'll be home....around midnight.... okay?" I said, trying to compromise. "No! You're staying with me!" Mark said, getting up, lifting me and slamming me on the couch. "Mark Edward fuckin' Fischbach!!" I screamed. He laughed. Being Pink Hulk, I could've got out of that pretty easily. Which I did.

"Mark!" I laughed, I grabbed his arm and twisted around me, making sure it didn't hurt for him, then I pinned him on the couch. "Mark , I need to go to work, okay?" I said, getting off of him and getting dressed. "Didn't know my girlfriend was fuggin' strong." Mark laughed. My phone rang as I grabbed my jacket.

"Hello?"

"Squirrel Runner, we got a mission for you... are you arriving at the House" said a worker named George, also know as Snake Fighter.

"Okay, Snake Fighter, comin'. Got into a bit of a problem but now I'm good." I told George, glaring at Mark's guilty face.

"Good, see you in a jiffy, kid." George said.

House was code for the Good Stealer academy and work office.

"Mark, I'll see you around midnight. Love you, bye." I said, opening the door to leave. "Wait, Y/n!" Mark shouted. I sighed and turned around. He walked up to me and gave me a kiss. "Love you too." I smiled and left.

If I get called Squirrel Runner, my mission will probably be stealth related, or escaping fast. If I'm called Pink Hulk, it's probably strength related.

Let's go to the House.

This'll prolly be the mini series throughout the one shot story. Thnx!!