Somewhere Only We Know

"Are you ready Taylar?"

"Sure am. So after breakfast. Violet asked if I wanted to go on a hike of the island to see the local "flora and fauna" whatever that meant. Fraser tagged along for the ride so he could test his new abilities and also take some photos."

"Also?"

"Oh yeah. I took Caio's polaroid camera so he could use it for his scrapbook. We told Sarah and she gave no hesitation so we left immediately."

"Tell me about these two. Violet and Fraser."

"Violet is possib- NO- is the most smartest person I have ever met. Fraser.....he's okay."

"Quite the difference."

"Fraser is an asshole like all the time and complains about everything that exists even though his life really isn't that bad."

"I see. So the walk?"

"Oh yeah right. We found our way out of the facility and found an old walk track right at the door. The area was so beautiful, the sun shining through the trees, the sound of the birds. There was nothing like it, it was refreshing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isn't it beautiful out here?"

Violet shouted back to us as we were still taking photo's

"Then why are you running off ahead? It's full of beauty and you're just running off."

Violet then stopped and then kept on walking.

"Fuck. Talk about taking a page from your own book."
"She just likes her exercise Fraser."
"This nature is beautiful and she's admiting but here we are. Violet running off while we're trying to take beautiful photos."
"Speaking of.....selfie!"

I put my hands in a spider man pose while sticking out my tongue and Fraser did the same but smiled creepily. I clicked the button, the camera flashed and the small piece of film printed out of the camera and I took it out, putting it inside my pocket.

"Say Fraser, why don't you do something cool?"
"Like what?"
"Make a tree wiggle or something."

We found a small tree which was just taller than Fraser and he made it dance on the spot. We laughed hysterically at the dancing plant. Violet then came up behind us.

"That's actually pretty funny."

She joined in with our laughing.

"Hey Fraser. I have an idea, why don't you send us above the tree tops?"
"I like that thinking Vi, now......how?"
"Bring a branch down from the tree over there."

Fraser looked up at the big tree and saw a large branch. He went over and placed his hand on the tree and a large branch came from above and reached down to us.

"Wow....it's crazy how strange you guys have gotten."
"That's right. You were dead."
"FRASER?!"

Violet yelled at Fraser, widening her eyes and pulling a confused face.

"It's fine Violet. Yeah.....I feel like I kinda missed out on a lot but I don't mind seeing the crazy stuff you guys can pull off. How about you Vi? How much can you grow?"
"Close to 4 meters."

An idea popped inside my head.

"Okay okay. Let's have a competition, Violet can climb up the tree while Fraser makes the tree branch take us to the top. Deal?"