chapter (10)

My head was now bleeding ,blood now running slowly from my head.
Still feeling dizzy n week from the blood running from my head ,i managed to look around I saw the Lil bitch over me laughing .

I then looked to the left of me and reached my hand forward and with all the strength I had left in me I sailed a stone right in her head.

The neighbors then finally realized  wat was happening and call the police and 911.

The paramedics then came and look at the cut on my head and told me it wasn't bad. After they checked me they did the worst thing ever they brought me to jail .

In they jail cell ,that they sent me where to big women and in the cell right next to me there is the witch .

"Mrs.summers let's go " a big tall white cop came to me with some blue prison clothes .

He told me to go into a room and I went in an tired to change my clothes .

Hey I'm not old enough to go to jail, and shouldn't a female officer be doing this 

''yh a woman should be doing this but its better wen a man there to see'' he said with a smirk on his face .

'I'm not changing in front of you and you cant get me to'' I demanded standing my grounds 

he quickly ran up to me pushing me to the wall knocking me to the wall with his fat belly 
''take them off now and put these on ''

JAX P.O.V 

mom lets go we re going to the station 
''how do you know shes at the station '' my mom said angrly 

as soon as she left i call the station 
''why this girl of all she means something to me mom '''

BACK AT THE STATION *

MR. Ryder your son called 
my son jax called , why did he 

'' sir he call to see if we had an miss.summer ''
and who iis this lil miss and why is she here she got into a little fight sir ''ok i think am going to have to take a trip to her cell ''.

Ok hello wattpad ppl its been a long one but yh i hope u enjoy