Chapter 7

After seeing my brother dancing with  her I got really mad.

Knowing that he is dancing with her and I'm not .

I then left the room and went outside . After I was outside for about 2 mintues I saw Troy pulled up .

"Hey where the he'll do you think your going", I said to him in a harsh tone.

"I'm going to pick up Avery ", as he said those words I got mad and told him a lie.

How are you here to pick her up? You can't be picking her up when she already left.

He went inside I followed him ,he looked around and there was no sign of Avery or my brother.

I was glad that Troy didn't have to drop her home now ,but where the he'll is she .

Jax: Hey Jane ,have you seen Avery .

Jane : Yh she went to the  garden room ,or something like that with your brother.

As I heared those words I walked quickly to the garden to see Avery lieing on  my brother shoulder and they both were looking at the moon.

The two idiots where so focused on the moon and each other they didn't even noticed when I walked in.

So I sneaked up behind them and listened to theire convocation.

( javonta:i cant beleive your my brothers girlfriend .

Avery:I can't believe that he is your brother.

Javonte : Yh I don't let A lot of pple know .

Avery: I don't wrong you I wouldn't want any one know I have a hoe for a brother .

They  both laugh and Javonte gave her the look she smiled .

Javonte : Ah,  that look still works on you summers I thought you were over me .

Avery :yes I'm its just that I remembered something .)

After my brother said "I thought you where over me I got to wonder if the knew each other before .

I then broke a vase and the ran out .

Avery P. O. V

after having the convosation with Javonte I looked around for Troy but he was no where in site.

Hey! Avery my 2 besties puted up and told me they are having fun so I could go home if I want to .

I wanted to but I didn't see Troy.

Hey baby! Jax puted up  behind me .

You pple need to stop doing that but hey  .

Ah,can I get a ride home I asked him .

Sure hope in he said .

As I jumped in the car he said

" you where talking to my brother do you know him".

NO!I said and totally lied to his face . After he asked the drive was silent .

Jax P.O. V

Avery have been acting pretty akward after u asked her if she knew my brother I got to investigate .

And th hat was chapter 7 hoped you liked it . I'm sorry I didn't update earlier I'm just very bizzy so yh. The next chapter will be updated on the 30 th of June of the 1st of July .

I also think you should read my new book twisted love and divine 13 my senior year.