the fight (9)

I was having sex with Mrs.Anderson.

You where what?! I'm calling the police n I'm goimg over to that bitch house,to give her piece of my mind.

Hello police ,I'm calling to file a complain on Mrs.Anderson .

Mrs. Anderson ,she's such a nice woman what did she do.

She had sex with my son .

Oh,we will be over in 30 mintues, meet us at her house .

At Mrs. Anderson's house

Hey Mrs. Ryder its been along time come come in .

No thank you take this ..

She then slapped Mrs. Anderson right in the face .

Troy's mom:what's that for .

You bitch I know what you did to my son .

She then rank to the front and started going back n fort n started to worry .

I then call Avery n told her that Jax jump off Mrs.Anderson house roof so to come now .

Avery  P.O.V

After the call was finish I made my way to Troy's house .

Making my way to Troy's house I came out of my car and see Mrs.Anderson pacing back and forth .

Then she looks up and said "you bitch its all your fault ''.

Then she jumped me,her heavy body on mi ,she looked me straight I'm the eye with her cold eyes and tumped me in the face.

As I got those 3first tumped .I slapped her then started to slap her I finally got in power and tumping her in the face and didn't give a shit .

Then I saw Mrs.Ryder coming ,I stop hitting Mrs.Anderson and as soon as I turned around I felt a board hit me right on the arm .

I then got up off of her and looked at the cut .

You bitch you didn't just cut me I then ran up to her in full speed and kicked her down ,you bitch you deserve that I then took the
Board and knock her back then shit got real.

She broke a window and .........

AňԀ ţһѧţ's ţһє єňԀ oғ ċһѧpţєя 12 ppʟє ţєʟʟ mє ɰһѧţ ʏou ţһıňҡ soяяʏ ғoя ňoţ upԀѧţıňɢ ţһє ɞooҡ єѧяʟıєя . 👄💋✌

#ţєʟєċıѧѧѧ ouţ 😚💄👑👑

Commєňţ
Voţє
Foʟʟoɰ