Why me(2)

Avery P.O.V
Don't scream if you scream I would break you neck I here the voice say. So I stayed quiet and turned around to see jax.

I was mad and glad at the same time. "What the fuck did you do that for if I had an heart attack what would you do ah,.....

He stood there in silence not saying any thing. I didn't know you said bad words that's he first thing he said.

Of course I curse what do you think Im 5.

No i don't ,it just that I never saw you talk to any than your best friends so yh.

Why the hell did you bring me in here. Well I had a question to ask to would you be my girl friend.

I immediately looked at him and said"of course NOT.

Yh let's go some where then.

You Dom ass you didn't here I said no. "Wait you told me no, why" he said

I got a whole list of reason ; #1you are horing,#2you only are with someone for 2weeks and last but not less your not my type,so go and ask another one of your dom bitches and please leave me the alone.

Wait he said. No I'm not waiting I said with anger, what are you going to let your little group of friends laugh after me well not going to happen I walks out and slap the door and he ran after me.

Look I'm not doing well in liture and you don't have a social life if you want you can go any high skool party and I would tell the jokes stop picking on your nerdy friend Chase and the science boys to let Jane In theire club. What do you sat summers are you in he said and look straight into my eyes.

Ah, i will think about it I Will answer that tmr or this afternoon. Give me your number I said and he looked at me with a dom look then gave me his number. it's (785-7345) If you need any thing just give ma a ring he said and we went home.

I went home thinking about what he said and talked to Jane and Chase they said"girl do it "after I finished talking to them a whatsapp message came in "come outside now". I looked out my window to see jax going by the door.

Averyyy hunny aperently your boy friend is here to pick you up. I quickly got ready. And,I notice my mom was talking to jax.

JAX P.O.V

Ah,your my daughters boy friend she didn't tell me that she had a boyfriend. How long have to been dating .

Well to be exact 2weeks ang 3 days. Ah that's good do you do well in skool and she keept asking me a lot of questions.

I was so happy when Avery came down stairs and we left . As we walked out side i started to staring at Avery. Why are you staring at me she said Ah,I wasn't it was at that girl up stairs she was naked. She jumped in and I blow off some air ,I didn't want her to know I saw staring at her.

She jump in and we drove off I brought her to the spot.

At the spot she just sat there look at the moon and she started to shiver so I have her my jacket.

So why are we here do you bring ppl here to kill them cause I'm ok with that she said and started to laugh .

Well I brought you here to find out somethings about you.we talked for hours and hours and she looked so beautiful when the moon light shined on her skin.

We then both stop talking she looks at the moon and I look at her and she looks at me and I dived in for a kiss.

It took 2 seconds after before she started to kiss me back.

Ah,I think we showed go its getting late she said and we walk towards the car the ride was completely silent.

Bye!Avery, bye Jax I pulled in for a Hugh but she blocks me off when she sees her mother by the door . Bye... goodnight miss.summers, good night Jax she shouted and gave me a look.

As I went home I called Tory.hello I heard him say in a tired voice" what are you calling me to tell me" he said well you see the nerd I told you about well she is not a nerd she is smoken hot.

I'm gonna send a picture of what she weared. Why do you have pictures of her,well she left her phone home and wanted to take some pictures.

You got it. Yh I got it she is hot are you gonna plop her or do you want me to do it ,is she single. Yh she is single,WHY do you want to know ask her if when this thing between you to are done would she like to go out on a date with me...

3 weeks have passed and i have grown to like Avery. But not as much as I use to.

She made the dumbest mistake of her life she dated Tory. But they date in secrete cause yh everone thinks she is with me.

Every time I see them together my heart hurts. So when Saturday night csme i weny to the bar and drank 8/5 shoot of vadka and went to tory's house but it was only is mother theire I went in to take a breathe of and......

And that's the end of chapter tell me what you think please.