confession(4)

Avery's  mom:Hey hunny did you get throw with jax.

Avery:no mom he is just being a ass I called him like 14 times and he didn't answer.  I'm sure he is hooking up with some girl right now.

Avery's  mom:hunny don't say that you and Jax  are together so you need to learn how to.understand each Other.

Avery:mom I called him 14 times that it I'm gonna break up with him.

Next day
Hey you jerk your so fucking dead let me tel you something I didn't go my bed until 1:00 and where we're you  hooking up with some girl. You no what we are  throw.

Jax:no you can't break up with me  and I wasn't hooking up with no girl I was at ah......

Avery:where we're you,you were at ah...  yh that's just what I thought get someone  to help you with your liture cause we are  throw.

Jax: I got to tell her wher I saw at but what will tory's mom say I'll go and ask her.

At Troy's Place
Hey miss.Jones I have something to ask you well, Troy's girlfriend my fake girl wanna know where I saw last night cause I didn't answer her calls I'm gonna tell her who I was with.

You idiot if you do that I'm going to go to jail and I'm not going back,just think about it who is going to take care of Troy ..

Jax:him self,like dah

Troy's mom:let's keep this between us ,right if I pay a girl to tell her that you had sex with her that's why you couldn't study.

Jax:no you can't do that it will crush her.

Troy's mom : ok well i won't do that but you have to have sex with me any time I wanna.

Jax:why you can just ask your husband to do that. She then walked close to me and pushed me down on the chair and said "my husband he is out of his glory days he is old he is not giving me how I want it so that's why I have you .

Troy 's mom : besides I'd you tell Troyf he won't wanna be friends with you,just think of it you had sex with your best friends mom

Jax:why the shit did I have sex with you ,I then looked down only to see Avery is calling me and i answered .

Avery:are you ready to tell were you where last night cause our big test is 2 weeks from now so tell me.

Jax:look I'm sorry but I saw out with a girl.

Avery:I knew it you cheating asshole

Jax:what do you care if I cheat and you are out with Troy ,besides this isn't a real relationship anyways so why does it matter to you.

I then heared her crying. And she hang up on me

I went over to her house her mom let  Me in and I went upstairs a knock on her door"Avery" get away Jax she said look I'm sorry ok I know I'm a jerk just please let me in.

The door opened I went in and sat next to the edge of her bed.

Her back was turned and I turned her around.

"I'm" The only words  I could say before she kissed me.

And that was chapter 4 its short but yh hoped you enjoy though....Tell me what you thought...