dirty eyeing me (3)

She keept looking at me with a look in her eyes

Tory's mom: hey I think you should take of.your shirt I said to him knowing that he was drunk he would anything that I say.

I then started kissing him and telling him to take off his pants.

Well you are the doctor he said I slide down his pants.

Oh, fuck I shouted seeing the size of his d**k it was the size I can't even describe it. It was much bigger than Tory's own.

Ah what part is hurting you hunny I said an he said my head and I think some kick me in the d**k.

It wasn't that someone kicked him in the d**k I put horny pills in his water.

Do you want help with that I said and started bitting my lips I took out his d**k,and gave him a hand job as he let go soft moans.

Ah,ah the fella so such better he said and I asked him if he wanted to lie down. I led him straight to the guess bedroom and laid  him down on he bed.

I then went to my closet and change into a lace panty and bra and put on a robe over it.

Ah, Jax hunny why were you out drinking alone. Well troy's  out with Avery and I'm mad at him.

Jax: she then bet over to pick up a pill or something and I saw her sexy lace underwear my d**k went on stand one time.

Troy's  mom: Ah, jax why is your thing up like that, he then put his hand over his manly part its out I'm a doctor I saw a lot of those.

Jax:she then took if her robe and I saw everything. She then came and sat by the the bed side I could hold in any more. Mrs.Jones do you want to have sex with me.

Troy's mom:I was waiting for you to say that like in for ever. I then took of his boxers and he took off me bra and panties. He started to kiss down my neck and felling my breast. I then slid my hand against his back and then I touch is mainly part and asked him if he want me to give him a blow job.

He said"yes" and I put my mouth on his manly part and he pulled my head back and fort.

I saw happy he was happy.he  might be 17 but who cares. After I gave him a hand job he placed his self in front of me and went in.

As he put his manly part in me I started to scream because I haven't have sex with my husband 8 years and I felt like a virgin all over again.

He slid it in and out slowly and then he speed up by the second but he only Knowles two passion so I showed him some more.

Ah Jax this is your  first sex lesson.
#1: when I been over on the bed you slide it in from the back ,and he did what I said I felt amazing

#2:sit against the  bed I Wil come to you and sit in your thing and hold my ass and body up and down.

#3: this one is going to be the best hold my leg and put it as far as you want and fuck me like you own me.

Jax: these dudes need to try this older women have more experience than younger.ah speed up she says and i does just as she asked. Wait what time is it I looked over at the time and saw that it was 12:00 her husband Wil be home in an hour I have been fucking her for 1 hour and it feels like more then she told me to stop but I still keep ramming her. Stop jax stop come here.

I went with her and she showed he a video of us having sex and it just make me want to do it again so we did.

Hunny are you up I here a voice said "I quickly got up and she said to hide in the closest and I did.

Bunny you better be ready cause i finally have energy for us to have sex. And they did for like 10 mimtues and stoped cause troy walker in on them. When she was having sex with her husband she winked at me ..... when they came out of the room I jumped out the window and saw 14 miss calls from Avery. Oh shit I'm so dead.

THAT WAS CHAPTER 3 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD I KEEP RIGHTING LET ME KNOW