Chap-26

Hey guys I'm back with my next chappy..  But trust me, this chappy is little romantic.  Not little but more 😂..  So sorry , if I made u uncomfortable.   But still u will enjoy it..  I hope so.   Happy reading 😉
*****************************

Swara: y u called veeer.  And he is disconnecting, tat means(widens her eyes)

Meanwhile veer was succeeded in meeting mishu. Sanky helped him in getting in through the window. Veer directly went to Mishu's room. He saw her sad and did everything to cheer her.. She finally smiled seeing his stupid plans.  She hugged him tight.  They both were lost in eachother. They part away.  Veer was smiling seeing her.  Mishu was smiling shyly. They both were lost and leaning towards one another.

When their lips were inch away,  his phone rings.  He immediately cuts the call. He throw his phone on the couch. Mishu smiles seeing him and tries to run but he pulls her and was abt to

Where as sanky again calls him, this time after a lot of ring, the call got connected and swasan closses their ears due to veer almost cursing them..

Veer:(shouts) sanskar ,if I get the call again I kill u right now..

Sanky cuts the call and both SwaSan burst out laughing.  Swara was laughing so hard, sanky gets lost in her and keep staring her.  Finding his gaze, she stops laughing and sanky moves towards her.

Swara : sanskar stop.
Sanky : no..
Swara: I will check on tannu

She runs to take her phone but sanky holds her wrist n pulls her.  She hits his chest. He cages her by wrapping his hand around her waist. Swara breaths heavily.

Swara: sanskar..
Sanky: don't disturb her, I know u r very bad at Romance atleast let her enjoy..
Swara: u mean??
Sanky: (nods)  of course Rohit jumped in her house..
Swara: god!!! (laughs)  sanskar, Sachi our story is not less than a movie..
Sanky: of course.  But you are not allowing  me to romance. (frowns)
Swara: when did I say tat..
Sanky:(widens his eyes)  you mean!!!!!

Just then they hear a song from neighbourhood..
Swara: (wraps her hands around his neck ) I'm soo sorry for spoiling your evening.  (pecks his lips)  congratulations (kiss) for(kiss) winning (again kisses)  the (kiss) match(kiss)

"Bheege hont tere, pyaasa dil mera
Lage abr sa mujhe tan tera"

Swara was embarrassed. They could hear the song very clearly. He can't believe his own eyes.  Wat did she do.. And this song was driving him crazy.. She could feel his intense gaze..

"Chhamke barsaayein mujh par ghataayein
Tu hi meri pyaas, tu hi mera jaam"

Without wasting any time, he smash his lips on Her n starts kissing her wildly .. He pulls her more into him such tat there was no gap. In the beginning he was kissing her hard but as the time passed he slowed down. May be going around the lyrics of the song.

"Kabhi mere saath koi raat guzaar
Tujhe subha tak main karoon pyaar
Wo oh oh, wo oh oh, "

Now both their lips were moulded and moving with same lyrics. Giving eachother the support they need. Sharing their pain and suffering.  More than tat,they are happy for being with eachother

"wo oh oh, wo oh oh
Saansein aanch teri, tan aag tera
Chheene neend meri, loote chain mera"

He always make her feel like an princess.. All he wants is her happiness. He could do anything for tat. Same thing implies to Her. She indirectly hurted him by crying.  She very well know tat he hates her tears.  But she wasn't able to control.

"Kaala jaadu kare lambe baal tere
Aankhen jheel teri, dore laal tere"

He intertwine his fingers in her hairs.  She wants this kiss to be memorable and make him forget everything.  She kissed him with all love and care, she had for him.  Both wants this moments to stop.