Chap-21

Swara: it's going to be a long night....
3 ............ 2................. 1.................

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

Kiran widens her eyes n looks at swarA unbelievingly..

Kiran:(shocked) Now Wat did u do??
Swara:(giggles)  nothing..
Kiran: swara!!  Tell me na...

Again a scream "ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

Swaran were shocked to see Priya coming out of the washroom all blue and red..  Red , due to continuous scrubbing n scratching plus red hair..  Blue, due to the ink in her towel.. Swaran burst out laughing seeing her..

Priya: swaraa!!! Wat the hell is this...??
Swara: ur towel??

Priya was so exhausted tat, before she could say something more, she faints... Swara n kiran burst into pearls of laughter seeing Her condition.. But swara frowns..

Swara: wat is this yaar, she fainted so soon..
Kiran:(laughs)  swara, it was hilarious..  Wat did u do??
Swara: I Know she will use new shampoo, so I just mixed holi+feviquick n added in her shampoo.. 😂 So tats the result of her hair.. 
Kiran: then u added blue ink in her towel..😂 oh my god..  My stomach is hurting due to continuous laughing..
Swara: tomorrow, I have planned something more for her..  N im warning u, do not use shower tomorrow.. If u want to use it, then use it before me... 
Kiran:ok.. Then I should wake up early tomorrow..
Swara: of course..

But soon swara gets a call..

Swara:(seeing caller ID)  sanskar..
Kiran : Ohh.. Jiju is not leaving u a single minute..  Just before some time, he talked with u..
Swara:shhh(picks Her call) hello sanskar..  Wat happened?? Calling at this time.. Did U reached
Sanky : swara!!  Stop it..  Ya I reached my hotel long back..  But u see, I'm so indulge In u, tat i lost my room keys somewhere..
Swara:(tensed) oh god..  Where r u now..
Sanky: relax, I got spare keys from reception..
Swara: thank god... Wait (she checks her bag) it's with me..
Sanky: wat?? 
Swara: u gave all ur belongings to me, when we went inside the water..  (bites her tongue) i think, i forgot to give this..
Sanky: it's OK..  Acha good night..  Muaaaah .. now kiss me..
Swara: wat?? (looks at kiran)
Sanky: hmm..  I'm waiting..

Kiran was all time giggling..

Swara: good night.. 

She cuts the call immediately n looks at kiran who was smiling at her naughtily.. Before she can tease her, swara  jumps in her bed n pulls over the blanket avoiding her questions ..

The next morning was a blissful morning .. Swaran got up early n showered quickly.. Later swara went into the washroom with some candies n screw driver..  Kiran widens her eyes n follows swara into the washroom.. Swara was opening the shower head with the screw driver n inserted some candies in it... Then again replaces the shower head back.. She grins recalling the outcome of this..

Kiran: swara.. 

Swara turns to her n smiles at her..

Kiran: wat was tat??
Swara: come I will tell u...

Both came out of the washroom ..

Swara: when priya will take shower, the candy will start melting but there will be no sign of candy..  As the water will be colourless.... She will feel sticky once she dried off..  With her luck, she will take another shower..  The best part of this prank is each piece of candy is good for two to three showers.. She will never get to know abt it.. (giggles 😂)
Kiran: u r impossible... (laughs)  god, she will surely catch cold today..
Swara: messing with me n my sanku is her punishment.
Kiran: sanku??? (smiles naughtily)
Swara: chup..  She was checking out my sanky yaar.. Tats y , I thought of this prank..