Chap-18

The next morning...
Delhi...
A beautiful sunrise with melodious voices chirping around.. Sun rays peeking through the windows all over the house. A sudden sound of alarm startles the person who was snuggling n cuddling with the other.. She jerks n gets up immediately.. Tries to wake up the other.

"Get up!!!!! Oh god..!! Who told u to sleep here. Get up!! U will be dead if dad gets to know abt it... "

The other person replies..

" I dont care now.. Let him do watever,he want.. Now let me sleep..come"

Saying this he pulls the other person by her waist n wraps his leg around her... She struggles to get free...

"god!!!!! Sanskarrrrr!!!!! Utho yaar.. Plsss.. mom will be coming any time... "

"swara,plsss sone do na... "

Yup it is indeed our love birds SwaSan...

Confused right????? Ok let me clear....

Mumbai...

Priya n kiran were sleeping peacefully.. Priya gets up n smirks seeing kiran.. She goes to washroon to freshen up... A little while later.....
.
.
.
.
She screams loudly tat the whole hostel gets shaken up with her voice.. Kiran gets up with a jerk n widens her eyes....

All of a sudden kiran shouts

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Priya: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Kiran: p.. P.. P... Pr..pri.. Pri.. Priyaaaa....
Priya: kiran Pls Pls.. Kill me.. I I I mean.. Kill...
Kiran: no.. Noooo I can't...
Priya: kiraaann... Do wat i say...
Kiran takes a wooden stick n
.
.
.
.
"Pachaaaak "
On priya's head...
Priya: ahhhhhhhh...

Kiran jumps n shouts ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Kiran runs out while Priya holds her head seeing the world around her rotating with different colours...

The warden enters into the room n shouts at them.

Lady: Wat the hell, u girls think of urself..

She looks at Priya who was holding her head.. When she went near her, the warden screams Her lungs out..

Lady: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

She starts jumping n runs out of the room.. Evryone in the hostel comes out of their room n finds the warden running...

So the reason for those scream was actually
.
.
.
.
Lizard!!!!!! 😂

When Priya was in washroom, lizard jumped on her head.. Which made her scream out of her lungs .. When she came out, kiran screamed seeing the lizard.. Priya asked her to kill it,which was not willing to leave her head.. Kiran took a wooden stick to beat it.. Since she was scared , she hit her head instead of the lizard n ran away.. When the warden came inside the room, the lizard jumped on her n she ran away...

[Is tat clear now.. 😂 moral: swara can't be their at all time to take her revenge.. Sometime it happens by natural ways.. 😂]

Delhi.....

Swara: (keeps Her one hand on his chest n cups his face with other hand) sanskar, my jaan, my jigar,my sweetheart, my darling.. Pls utho.. I love u na... Pls get up..

Sanky smiles listening Her convincing words.. He frees her from his grip.. She gets up with a jerk n kicks him from her bed..

Sanky: ahhhhhhh..

He gets up rubbing his butt...

Sanky: Wat the hell!!!
Swara : go to ur house fast...
Sanky: Arei, this is how u wake up ur hubby..
Swara: if u were my hubby, my treatment will be different..