Chap-24

The episode begins with mishvee turning towards the sound of horn.  Their jaws touched ground seeing the scenario. Mishu's breath caught n veer was witnessing evrything without blinking.  Mishu's hand reached his eyes n she tried to close it. Veer looks at her n pouts.  She holds his hand n takes him away from their. 

Meanwhile SwaSan came out from the parking lot ,witnessed a car and a couple.  Swara widens her eyes n looks at sanky who had mischievous smile on his face. 

Both swasan and mishvee collided with eachother.

Mishu: let's leave.
Swara: haan.

Sanky was continuously staring the couple. Swara stamps his foot and he came back to his sense. Sanvee chuckles seeing both Swamish.

Here tannu escapes from Rohit's grip n comes back to Swamish. Veer and sanky looks at eachother and finally burst out laughing.  Swamish too laughed out loud as they couldn't control anymore . Tannu who was new to the scene was confused. 

Swamish looks at confused tannu and turns her around to face the couple. She widens her eyes seeing a foreign couple sharing a French kiss in the middle of the road.  They were kissing fiercely.

The car driver was pissed out with them.  As it was raining , the car driver was continuously yelling from the car and giving them horn as he doesn't want to get drenched. But they were not in this world.  He couldn't move his car due to the couples car.  They were almost lying on the car and kissing fiercely. 

Tannu couldn't help but laugh at them. But eveyone were embarrassed.  Just then reality hit them.  Swatanvee looks at eachother . They quickly  rushed towards the car but kept a fair distance in viewing the owner. Swara supressed Her laugh n looks at veer, who was indeed controlling his smile as well. But tannu exclaimed.

Tannu: Dad!!!!

Yes it was indeed harish ,Tanvee's father who was sitting at the back seat. Veer gets tensed as he actually hates couple romancing openly. Wat if he would have seen him n mishu together. Then their chapter will be almost closed. 

Sanmish were almost not aware of anything. Sanky broughy the car towards them.  Just then they saw, harish n burst into fits of laughter.  Atlas the rain stopped n couple parted away, breathing heavily.  Harish was so pissed at those couples.  Finally his car find its way back home. 

Swasan drive back was almost silent.  No one dared to tell anything. Swasan exchanged glances.  Swara felt shy with his intense gaze at her.  She was burning in fire with his gaze.  The same was between mishvee. Mishu was smiling ear to ear looking out from the window. 

Tannu was lost in Rohit's word.  His works keep echoing in her ears.  She questioned herself "does she actually Love him? " .. She herself couldn't answer.   But she was one of the stubborn devil.  She doesn't want him to win the challenge.  So she kept herslf telling tat " she doesn't love him" . Finally they reached home.

The next day was an important day for sanvee.  They were indeed selected for the state level basketball tournament. Sanvee left early to the match court. Swara was getting ready. Mishtan were waiting for her. 

Atlas swarA came running. Her mom insisted to have bf, but she left with mishtan convincing her mom tat she is getting late . She somehow wished sanky on the call but she wanted to cheer him and be with him in the entire match.

The girls gets seated in car and the driver took them to the venue. Mishu was even excited to see the match. But somewhere she was worried about yesterday's incident.  Did Tanvee's dad actually spot them.  When she asked Veer abt it on the call, he said tat his dad dint see them but he was discussing abt the couple with her mom. They both burst out laughing in the call..