chapter 11

I lay in bed Lizzie sleeping in her room that Carol locked her in. Drew was in the same room as Tyreese. Carol had her room with Judith so i took the living room the couch was pretty comfy compared to forest floor.

I lay on the couch looking up at the cieling, the white roof slanted at an angle. the crickets chirping outside our windows, the moon illuminating the room. the fire slowly faded to a sleep but you can here the low ending crackles of the dying log, Low creaks were heard throughout the house.

I step onto the cold wood floor and stand up, my arms reach over my head as i stretch, I drop my arms with a sigh.

i take carefull steps to the bathroom and open the medicen cabinet.

" hello my old friends"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~%~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Judithhhh" i groan her name as she jumps on my stomach leaving me breathless.

she giggles as she sits on top of me. " hi baby" i coo her.

She just giggle some more and and pokes my nose.

"come on love lets go get some breakfast. "

days past by fast here its to quiet its already been 2 days and were heading out today after we eat.

i stand up and turn around and back up so Judith can grab onto my back.

she jumps up and lays her head on my should, until I start neighing and jumping around.

we walk into the kitchen as Carols setting plates down.

This is the first meal we all eat in silence.

"so is everyone packed up" Drew asked

yeahs were passed around the table.

We finally finished eating and grabbed our bags and head out.

we walked for so long each of us passing Judith between us, taking turns except for Lizzie Carol still didn't trust her. I don't blame her.

we walk to the top of the hill spotting a big building that read Terminus.

"let's go check it out." Lizzie suggest.

Even though I really don't want to our group can be there.

 we finally get close, I had Judith to Tyrese and walk to the top with Carol.

There in front of us was our group lined up.

"Carol, its them" i couldn't help the smile that fromed on my face until I looked closer and realized what was happening. Our group was getting ushered into one of the train carts and at the moment Carl was at gun point. My blood began to boil.  "I'm going to kill them all"

"lets go find somewhere to keep the rest of the group safe were going to save them"

We walk back onto the road and find a little cottge as we put Judith in a make shift crib and Drew and Lizzie together.

"OK lets go" tryees says

"no im going with Carol" i step up and walk to the door. "you need the protect the wrest"

"no Kayla it could be dangorouse"Lizzie grabs my hand

"it's ok" is all i can reply with

"your not going Kayla" Drew steps up

"you can't stop me" I look into her hazel eyes

"who said I was stopping you? your not going without me" she smiles.