chapter four

sorry guys im like re-writing this whole story because i have better ideas hope u like it.

we were all up until you can see a little red coming up from the sky.

you know those items when your sitting in bed super comfy under your covers and then you randomly need to pee, badly.

and i kinda have to pee, badly. 

I sadly pushed my self and got up from next to Matt. "where are you going?" he asks (omg writing this and thinking about Thomas Sangster saying that mmmmmmm fhiudshfiudbf)

"just to the bathroom" i smile, reassuring him.

i walked inside the prison all the adults and kids were already sleeping. i walked into the first stall and did my business, I came back out and washed my hands and was about to go back outside when Carl ran into me. i expected to hit the floor but was caught in Carl's arms.

"Watch out Carl" i breathed

"Where did you and Matt go?"

"whaaat" i groan

"Where did you guys go, during the game?" he growled at me.

"We just hung out looking at the sky in the watch tower"

"sure" Carl cuts me off "he just wants you for sex"

" hes nothing like you" i snarle.

"What do you mean 'not like me?' what am i like?"

"a fuckboy that doesn't care about anything but fucking people and has no feelings."

"i do not"

"hahahah" i broke out laughing "y-you hahahah, ohmy gawd i didn't think you were this stupid."

"what the hell is that saposed to mean?" he questions with anger

"you only fuck girls then leave them" i finish laughing.

"No i just give them some fun" he trys to make himself sound better, raising his chin.

"yeah whatever" i walk around him and back outside

I walk over and sit next to Matt

"what took you so long love?" he asks as he pulls me in his lap

"just ran into a 'bug" he laughs at my excuse 

oh gfdinfijfjdsnkj his laaauuughhh

Carl comes back outside and sits next to Adriana and winks at me.

he blows down her neck making her giggle

"He's trying to make you jealous" Matt whispers in my ear. a confused face goes over my face

"why would he try to make me jealous?" i whisper back

"because your the only girl that denied him." he chuckles in my ear sending hot breath down my neck, a shiver goes down my spine.

He gently grabs my face and turns it so my lips meet his.

I smile into the kiss as his hand runs up and down my thigh. i giggle when i feel him smiling into the kiss.

our kiss was interrupted when Carl began to speak"why don't you guys just fuck already?!"

"Already did" i smirk at him and get off Matts lap and then grab him and pull him up as we walk inside, we pass the doors to the cafeteria and break out laughing,"shhhh" i try to shush him, but continue to laugh. 

the laughter dies down. He stands up and walks up against me, im slightly pushed back against the wall

 "hi" i whisper to him making myself giggle.

he chuckles his warm mint breath fanning me.He turns his face, our lips meet again.

"i just can't keep my lips off of you." He mumbles into the kiss, making me smile.

he grasp my thighs and lifts me up so my legs rap around his body.

his tongue slides into my mouth with the slow kiss.

His hands moved to my butt, and i began slowly grinding my body on him.

he carried me to his cell he sat down on his bunk with me on top. He tightly grabbed by butt probably leaving a mark. 

He laid down, with me on top, i rolled to the side and laid facing him.

his lips were swollen and im pretty positive mine were also.

"so does this mean were, kinda dating?" i question

"no" hurt flashes through my body "we are dating" he finishes, i smile

we pass a little kiss and i close my eyes snuggling my face into his neck, warmth immediately surrounded me. i felt covers being moved onto me and an arm rap around my back.

"goodnight" he whispers.

Hey guys im giving you a chance to be in my story, heres what you

Name, hair, eye color, nice mean you choose. 

RANDOME QUESTIONS

favorite color

fav animal

how many siblings

you don't have to answer i just kinda want to get to no you guys don't worry i wont ask personal questions(maybe) yay

 bye babez, kiss kiss