Kalos! Where Dreams And Adventures Begin!

Y/N's P.O.V.

We had all arrived in Kalos in Lumiose City, the capital city, it's pretty I guess. I just can't wait to take on some gyms after all as the reigning Champion of Kanto I have a reputation to keep! Still it's been 6 years since I claimed the title of champion yet no one has been able to get past the Elite Four! I check in Lance every now and then but nobody is capable of beating them apparently none of them have been able to get past Agatha's poison types. Oh well saves me from going back home and then back here not that I wouldn't mind I'd like to see mom again but oh well. Me, Ash, Red and Alexa got of the plane Ash being the dummy he is began yelling "Ash calm down would ya" Red laughed "yeah us hearing your obnoxious voice is annoying enough I don't think the whole region wants to hear you" I huffed. Alexa's sister's gym wasn't here in Lumiose city which was a shame but Alexa went to call her in the lobby as we made our way there we saw a Pokémon on the roof, it kinda looked like Blazekin but it was slightly different within a blink of an eye it was gone "I wonder what that was" the two boys said in awe "let's just go already the sooner we start facing the gyms the better" I groaned. We met up with Alexa, her sister was away from her gym and we didn't know when she'd be back "oh man I wanna win the league!" Ash cried "what like you have the previous 5 times" Red laughed, "you two are lucky you're already Pokémon masters" Ash huffed, I rolled my eyes I looked at the map and saw there was a gym here inside the Prism tower. "Ash there's a gym here you can challenge stop whining" I told him before pointing to the map "alright! Let's go already! Good bye Alexa" Ash yelled before running"right we'll see you again Alexa" me and Red said before we chased after him.

As we headed in to the Lumiose city gym, Ash was talking to a computer, it said he needed at least 4 before challenging this gym then it electrocuted him! The floor below him opened up and he fell down "ASH!" We yelled before jumping after him which wasn't a smart idea as now we were heading for the ground! "Charizard let's go!" I shouted as I let him out, he caught be and Red but Ash landed on some sort of balloon thing, "thanks buddy" I said gratefully before giving him a Pokétreat, he returned to his Pokéball. "Thanks for saving our brother and his Pikachu" Red thanked "it's no problem, my name's Clemont" replied "and my names Bonnie! Clemont is my big brother! He builds loads of awesome machines but he isn't very creative when it comes to naming them" Bonnie laughed. "Thanks for saving my Pikachu Bonnie and thanks for saving me Clemont" Ash laughed, we walked to a little park with a battling arena and sat under a tree. The guys began sharing life stories until Ash asked what Pokemon Clemont had, Bonnie was a little young so she had no Pokémon of her own yet. Ash challenged Clemont it was Pikachu vs Bunnelby! Pikachu attacked with thunderbolt, Bunnelby stopped the attack by digging up some dirt from the ground which got hit instead, impressive! "He's pretty good first move and he's already shocked Ash" Red admitted "he's alright I guess" I lied. Bunnelby used dig, Pikachu ran around but was hit regardless then used quick attack hitting Bunnelby head on Pikachu then got double smacked by Bunnelby! Pikachu used Iron tail but Bunnelby caught it with his ears! Now Bunnelby couldn't use his ears Pikachu attacked with electroball before either of them could attack again some sort of light cage attempted to catch Pikachu but he dodged it with ease. 

We looked towards the direction it came from it was Team Rocket what a surprise I couldn't help but glare at James, he has some nerve showing up after what he did! "Umbreon Shadow ball!" "Pikachu thunder bolt!" "Raichu electroball!" All of our Pokémon attacked but Wobuffet used mirror coat reflecting the attacks right back at our Pokémon! Ash caught Pikachu before he crashed to the ground. They're trying to weaken him enough to capture him! "Umbreon shadow ball!" "Pikachu electroball!" Our attacks were reflected again but two new Pokémon got in the way of the attacks, they landed on the ground with our Pokémon in their arms and they were badly injured. "That's a Froakie and a Fennekin!" Clemont said as he ran towards us. Froakie and Fennekin attacked Wobuffet but they're attacks weren't deflected! "Bunnelby dig!" Clemont yelled, the attack hurled Team Rocket in the air "Umbreon shadow ball! Fennekin ember" "Pikachu thunderbolt! Froakie water pulse!" "Raichu electroball!" Our attacks sent Team Rocket blasting off yet again! The two new Pokémon collapsed as soon as they landed, they were badly injured and we have no idea where the local Pokémon center is! We returned our Pokémon to their Pokéballs,  picked up Fennekin and Ash picked up Froakie.

"It'd be quicker if we took Froakie and Fennekin to Professor Sycamore's lab then a Pokémon center let's go!" Bonnie yelled as all of us started running towards the Professor's lab "just hang in there Fennekin you'll be fine in no time!" I promised as we ran up a hill no matter what I won't let Fennekin get hurt any more he protected my Umbreon and that means I will protect this Pokemon no matter the cost! We will get to Professor Sycamore's lab in time I know we will!

A new region, new Pokémon, new friends and this is only the beginning of Y/N's, Red's and Ash's new adventures as the journey continues in Kalos!