I hurriedly brought the books containing about the 5 families, hoping that there would be any information about the Gelsomino family.

I reached Yael's room and saw him staring intently at the screen of his laptop.

"What's wrong?" I asked while carefully placing each books on the table gently.

"The information that Eros gave includes about the Gelsomino." He says which surprised me.

"The Gelsominos are a part of the attacks that are happening in each families?" I said with disbelief.

"It looks like it..." Yael said while having a deep in thought expression.

"What more does it say?" I asked once more crouching down beside him.

"It says that one of the captured attacker confessed sating that the Gelsomino are part of the attacks." Yael said and leaned on his back while I read the rest.

"But how can that be?! There have been almost no rumored family member left of the Gelsomino family."I said still scrolling down the arrow of the screen.

"I know, yet the big mystery is how they're still in the top 5. And now they're scheming against the other families. Other than that, it looks like they're not alone." Yael continued as he closed his eyes while still leaning on his back.

"How can you say that?" I asked and slowly looked at him with confusing eyes. He looked at me and started to talk.

"The captured attack ker confessed that the Gelsomino were part of the scheme, which means that they were only a part and they're are more." He said and went back to leaning.

"I see, now I understand." I said and smiled at him. He looked at me with a bored face for awhile.

The two of us were staring at each other until he suddenly and without warning gently kissed my forehead with top speed.

"Hahhhhh!" I cried put and took a step back while covering my forehead with both hands.

Why am I even covering it!!!!

The act has already been done!!!!!

He really should be an actor than an arrogant president of the Ershad company.

"You should be an actor instead! Why on earth would you act so in love with me when there are no audiences!" I yelled at him and he gave me a weak smile.

"You may be right." He said and faced back to his computer not saying anymore words.
"Go to bed, I'll handle this." He said and gave me an assuring smile.

"But-" I was going to protest when he spoke again.

"If you won't, I'll just have to kiss you all night long."he gave me a smirk and I immediately stood up and went towards the door.

"Well good night. And only act when there are people." I said and faced the door.

"An act huh?" I heard him say, but I didn't gibe too much attention to it and just closed the door.

What is wrong with that guy?!

He is too serious in his acting.