Chapter 7

Seul Ah POV

"Seul Ah! wakeeee uppppp we've reached~~!!" Klara semi whispered and shouted right in my ear while tapping on my shoulders roughly. 

As soon as I woke up I got shocked to see my neighbour beside me looking at us with his eyebrows frowning angrily. 

"Joesonghamnida.."I tried to apologise feeling embarrassed. 

"You need to learn to control your friend. Damn she's annoying." he replied.

"Ah, American eyy.." I thought.  

"Yah! Who you calling annoying?? I can hear you yaahdkbgk..!" Klara tried to continue but I manage to shut her mouth.

I apologise to the guy again while trying to control this crazy friend of mine. 

"Dude shusssh!!" 

"Are you siding him or me?? Oh wow what a friend" Klara said. 

"I'm sorry but you've been way too noisy the whole trip!" I replied. 

"I can't help it that there is a possibility of me meeting my husb..I mean your erm boyfriend.." 

"Dude you just tried to say husband? You better not take him away!" I hit her shoulder playfully. 

Now that we've reached, I can't help but feeling like my heart could burst out any moment. The adrenaline just thinking of meeting him again..

*While making our way out the arrival hall*

 "Whao what is happening.." we said together while feeling stunned by what we're seeing in front of us. 

There was a swarm of girls screaming and camera flashing towards us. We felt like a celebrity but I'm pretty sure we..weren't?

Suddenly I was hit on the shoulder by a guy who had his face covered with a huge sunglass.

"Joesonghaeyo" he apologise while turning around to face me. And then he stopped.

After that he was dragged away buy a huge guy and was followed buy a few other guys. 

I didn't really get to catch how he looked like since his face was covered and everything that just happened was in a hurry. In the midst of chaos, Klara on the other hand was just standing with her mouth hanged open.'I hope some fly would enter that mouth of hers. Ok I kid. 

I tapped her should roughly but no respond given. Could not be bothered to handle her stupidity, I decided to take my luggage and walk off until I heard a faint voice coming from her. 

"Seul Ah..it's him.."She whispered.

"Mwo? Who? Yah we don't have time! Our driver is waiting for us!" I said. 

Yeah, my rich ass friend has hired a driver to picked us up. While she still stood there, looking very lost I had no choice but pull her along with me and tried to find our driver. 

*Reached BnB*

During the journey to our BnB, our driver, Mr Baek, was a really nice man! He was quite fluent speaking in english and had recommended us to places we should go or eat. He even invited us to his home to meet his family! Mr Baek said that I look liked someone who used to stay around his neighbourhood and felt that the little girl would probably be around my age now if she was still around. 

Klara was still in a shocked after what had happened just now. I kind of worried for her. 

As soon as we entered our apartment which will be our home for the next 2 months, I was in awe with how big the place is! It is in the central of Seoul and the view at night will be amazing!

"Wow, my step dad did a great job finding this place" Klara said all of a sudden. 

"Finally she's speaking." I replied.

As I was about to explore the place, Klara walked in front of me preventing me from moving forward. 

"Oh God Klara! I am tired and I want to head to the room Pleeeaassseee" I begged.

"Ok Before you get all excited I break this news to you. Get ready. THEGUYTHATYOUBUMPEDINTHEAIRPORTINSONGYUNHYEONG."

Dafuq?

"Move over!" I tried to pushed her away but she wouldn't budge!!

"Okok I'm sorry." she said while holding both of my shoulder. 

"I'm gonna repeat now. The, guy, that you bumped into, was...Song Yunhyeong." as soon as she said it, she quickly ran in to one of the room an locked herself while I'm here trying to process what she just said.

The guy that I bumped into? Wait the guy with the huge sunglass? WAIT WHAT!????????

"SONG KLARA! YOU COME OUT HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANCE YOUNG LADY!"

Was that why he stopped?? Did he recognised me??