Part 26

FINAL CHAPTER
Justin's POV

It has been 4 hours since we arrived at the hospital. Right now I was with Selena. I sat in the stool next to her while she slept. I looked down at her and noticed the dry tear stains on her face. The doctor had told me to try and calm her down and have her go to sleep so that she could be ready for the big show. Ryan sat on the other side of me. Except he sat on the couch, he seemed like he was about to fall asleep at any minute now.

I was honestly having mixed emotions at the time. I mean I was happy that my baby boy was finally going to come into this world but I was also scared that something could go wrong. I tried my best to not seem scared when Selena was awake. If one of us had to be strong it had to be me.

It had been another 4 hours and it was finally game time.

"Okay Ms. Gomez, on the count of 3. 1-2-3!" The doctor yelled. I held Selena's had as she pushed. "Ahhhh" she yelled and squeezed me hand. She stopped pushing and took a deep breath. "Again" yelled the doctor. I used my free hand to wipe down Selena's sweat with a rag that I had gotten from the doctor. I felt Selena loosen her grip on my hand. "One more time Ms. Gomez!" I snapped out of thoughts when I heard the doctor tell again. "I can't" Selena cried. "It hurts to much" she cried more. The more we tried to get her to push the more she denied. "Ms. Gomez if we don't proceed it could be risking the Abbie's life" I heard the doctor as she got up from her seat.

After wait for 9 months, I finally had my child in my arms. With his mother sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed.

Noah Drew Bieber.

1 Year Later.
Selena's POV

I walked into the nursery room were I knew Justin was with Noah. I walked in and smiled at the sight. Justin was sitting at the rocking chair, singing a goodnight song to Noah, trying to put him down for his nap.

I saw Justin get up and place him in his nursery crib. He stayed there for a little while to make sure that he wouldn't wake back up.

I walked out of the room and walked into our bedroom.

I was really nervous to have Justin walk through the door. I held the little stick in my hand and sat in the bed.

I saw a figure walk up to me and I quickly shoved the stick behind my back.

"What are you hiding Selena?" He asked.

Oh shit.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Selena." He said in a serious tone.

He walked closer to me and started to tickle me. We ended up falling on the ground and the stick fell out of my hand. When I turned to look for it I realized that Justin had it in his hands.

"Selena?" He asked.

"Surprise!" I semi smiled.

I was worried what his reaction was going to be.

Out of no where I saw him smile and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Omg finally ! I've been wanting to tell you that I wanted another baby but I wasn't sure what you are going to say!" He had the biggest smile on his face.

"I've been wanting to tell you since last night but you were to cut up with Ryan in the game room and I didn't want to bother you guys." I replied.

"Guess what?" He said.

"What?" I gave him a confused look.

"IM GOING TO BE A DADDY AGAIN !" He yelled.

I started laughing.

Later that night we made love like never before. Justin got up to feed Noah and change him out of his dirty diaper. Then put him back to sleep. Then we continued with our love making until we had nothing left o give.

Let's just say I was the most happiest women's in the world.