Part 4

Justin's POV
I was on my way over to Ryan's house because we were going to have the talk with Selena. Ever since Ryan told me about him wanting Selena to stay with me while he was gone, I was more than excited. Every time I wanted to tell Selena that I had feelings for her Ryan was also present and I could never really express myself to her in front of her brother. Not only being scared of telling her my feelings in front of Ryan was the bad thing, but also that Selena was only 17 and I couldn't date her because she was jail bait. Her birthday was coming up on July 22 and I wanted to ask Ryan if he would let me date her but I'm such a pussy that I don't think I'll be able to do it.

I finally arrived to their house after a good half an hour drive. I walked up to their front door and rang the door bell. I expected Ryan to be the one to open the door but no it was the angelic face I had been dreaming about all day.

"Hey Selly belly!" I reached out for a hug and she hugged me back. After she pulled away she looked at me and smiled.

"Ryan ran to his room to take a shower, do you want anything to drink or eat ?" She asked me.

"No it's fine." I told her. I saw her nod and head into the kitchen. I followed behind her and watched her pull out a water bottle. She turned and looked at me. "You sure you don't want nothing?" She asked once again while holding her water bottle close to her mouth. I gave her a smile and nodded with my head a 'no' and she smiled and walked out to the living room. I followed behind her and she sat on the couch. I say on the love seat that was placed on the other side of her.

"Justin my man!" I heard Ryan yell from the hallway and I got up to give him a bro hug. "Hey Ryan" I said and he say down next to Selena, who was just starring at us.

"I swear at time I think you two are gay!" She said and started laughing.

"Why would you think that?" I asked her once she stopped laughing.

"I mean you guys are always giving each other hugs and you guys are always together that it makes you two seem gay" she said and started laughing again.

"She not wrong" I heard Ryan say as he gave me a flirty wink. Gross. I just smiled and looked away.

"Hey Justin can I ask you something?" I looked over to see Selena looking at me.

"Sure what's up kid?" I ask her as I started to take my shoes of and putting them to the side.

"Okay so Ryan told me about him and your father going out of the country to go do some business meetings and Ryan was supposed to be my prom date but since he leave 2 days before prom, he won't be here" she paused and my heart started to accelerate already knowing where this was going.

"Go on" I told her not really showing any emotion.

"So I was wondering if you would do me the honor being my prom date!" She looked at me with hopeful eyes and inside of me I was through in a party. I looked over at Ryan and he gave me a warm smile.

"Of course kid. You know your like my little sister so of course I'll take you!" I told her. She got up from her seat and went up to me and gave me a hug. I'm not sure if it was just me but I think I felt sparks go flying everywhere once she touched me.

"Thank you so much Justin! I owe you one. And since you and Ryan don't have the same body, I have to take you shopping so we can match." She told me after letting go of me and walking back over to her side of the couch where she was sitting with Ryan.

"Well just give me a call and we'll figure something out" I told her and gave her a smile.

"Well Selena now that you know that I'll be leaving and you'll be staying and that you also have a prom date since I could go, I also have something else to tell you" I watched as Ryan looked at Selena. Selena's smiled changed and looked at me. As soon as Ryan turned to look at me I gave him a smile to know that I was more than happy to have Selena stay with me. "Well since I don't want you to stay here all by yourself during the time of period that I'm going to be gone I want you to stay with Justin. I have already talked about it with him and he says he wouldn't mind. But I want you to tell me if you don't want to stay with me and we can figure something out." She looked at me and I gave her a smile.

"Oh well I don't mind. I mean me and Justin get along fine and if he doesn't mind them I'm okay with it." She looked at both of us and gave us a smile.

As soon as those words left her mouth I was about to explode. I know I said that being with Selena was jail bait but come on she was going to graduate soon and then she was going to be 18.

"Are you sure?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah I'm sure! And that way I can help him get ready for prom!" She seemed so excited to be going to prom.

"Well I'll be looking forward to it and don't worry Ryan she'll be in good hands" I told him.

30 minutes later.

We were all chilling in the living room watch Selena's show about a girl who gets pregnant without ever having sex and some other shit that I didn't under stand.

"Guys I'm hungry!" I heard Selena whine. Ryan turned to look at me and I looked and him and started laughing.

"Selena you ate a whole jar of pickles!" Ryan was laughing so hard. I was laughing even more when I heard about the pickles.

"Yeah but that was hours ago! Come on buy me some food!" Since me and Ryan were still laughing at her. We heard her sigh and get up. We controlled our laughter.

"Do you want some Chinese, Mexican or Italian?" I asked her once I pulled my phone out.

"Uuuu get some Chinese!" She looked at me while smiling, I think she even started jumping.

I dialed the Chinese place and ordered some noodle and some chicken and a whole other bunch of delicious food that I knew we all loved.

"Alright that will be it. 45 minutes? Perfect! Thank you!" I hung up my phone and look over at Ryan.

"Selena can we please watch something else? I don't understand your show about this girl getting pregnant without having sex and how on earth does that girl live without sex until marriage like come on" I heard Ryan tel Selena, only to earn a smack on the back of his head.

After our food arrive, we dug in and pigged out. We stayed up watching movies until we all decided to head over to bed. I ended up staying the night since it was late. As soon as my head met with the pillow I fell into a deep sleep.

~
Hey guys so here's another update. I'm going to be trying to update a lot more before school starts because I want to get to the good stuff. I already have every chapter planned out and can't wait to share them with you guys. I promised to update soon again. (Might update in a little bit).

Love Ari ❤️