Part 17

Selena's POV

The more Justin tired to calm me down with his hand caressing my cheeks, the more heated I became. I did try my best to not make that much of a noise but it was so hard when you had a sex god in front of you.

I closed my eyes and nodded my head signaling him that I was ready to move on. With my eyes still closed I felt Justin kiss my forehead. I felt him slip in his dick slowly. Since I was still not used to his size I winced in pain.

"Are you alright?" he asked and I felt him stop. I finally opened my eyes to meet his blue eyes looking at me with a worried expression. I gave his a small smile and nodded.

"I'm still not used to your size, don't worry" I gave him a toothy smile and laid my head back on the pillow. He kissed my lips softly. "you'll stop me if I'm hurting you, alright?" he asked me. I gave his a smile with a nod.

Once that was settled, I felt him start to enter me once again. He stilled for a moment and then the pleasure started to kick in. I felt him pull out of me and in a second, I felt him push his length inside of me.

I felt the room become more and more hot as the minutes passed by. The room started to fill with my moans and with the slapping of skin against skin. I felt him started to move faster as a couple minutes passed by. The pleasure was out of this world. Skin started to roll of my forehead, I ran my hand along the back of Justin's back and slide my nails down his back. That was for sure going to leave a mark.

"Fuck Selena I'm going to cum" I head Justin whisper from above me, the pleasure was just to goof to talk. I had lost all of my words, I felt Justin start to move even faster. I felt like I was going to pass out.

I started to feel the little feeling at the bottom of my stomach. My moans started to get even louder. I felt like I was about to scream any moment. Knowing Ryan would hear me scared me so I tried my best to keep my mouth shut by it just would open and let my moans out. All I could hear come out of Justin's mouth was the a bunch of curse words.

Once I finally let myself release, I couldn't hold it in. "JUSTIN!" I yelled. I quickly felt Justin put his hand over my mouth to make me shut up.

After a couple of seconds I felt him move his hand from my mouth and we both started laughing.

"Are you staying the night?" I asked him, he was still hovering over me with his dick still inside of me. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

"No. I had to park my car a block form here just so I could come see you." He said. I smiled and felt his get off of me.

"I'm coming back tomorrow." He said as he started to get dressed again. I watched him get dress and started to get horny once again.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" I told him as he picked up his car keys and walked over to the bed to kiss me.

We started to kiss again and it started to get heated again. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight my love." He told me and walked out of my room. Once he left I laid back and started to drift off to sleep.

-
OMG !!! Guys thank you so much for the 2k views 💜 I seriously can not believe it 💛 I'm sorry this chapter is a little to short but I promise I will make the next one longer ❤️