Part 18

Justin's POV 

2 Weeks Later 

With Selena out of school and with Ryan still out of the country, my relationship with Selena has gone over the roof. I feel like the move I hang out around her, the more I fall in love. 

Ryan had called to tell us that he was fine, the only bad thing was that we hadn't heard from him since the last time he called us, which was a week ago. We had tried calling many times but he just never picked up. Last night before dinner, we tried calling again but he never pick up, after the 5th try of calling him, he turned off his phone. 

I was on my way to the office, I had just dropped Selena off at her house, she wanted to go back to clean up just in case Ryan called to say he was coming back. She had been sleeping over my house the whole time. 

I pulled into the parking lot of the office and headed for the elevators. I pushed the 18th floor. I pushed the button the allows the elevator to go up without getting disturbed.

I walked out of the elevator and walked straight to my office. 

"Good morning Lydia" I said to my assistant that was looking over her computer. 

"Good morning sir" she looked up from her computer and gave me a  smile.

"Do you those papers I asked you for?" I asked her as I reached for my phone in my pocket. She turned around in her chair and reached for a folder in her drawer. She reached out to me and gave it to me with a smile. 

"Thank you" I opened the folder to make sure that everything I asked her for was there. 

"Would you like anything else?" she asked me.

"Yes, actually can you get me a copy of tomorrow's meeting folder" I told her as I closed the folder and started walking towards my office. 

"Of course" I heard her say before I closed the door to my office. I walked inside the office and walked over to the window and opened the window curtain, letting the light in. I walked over to my desk and opened the desk drawer. I pulled out a pen and started signing the contracts the papers hat had to go to my father. 

I left the office at 5 PM. I hadn't spoken to Selena ever since this morning when I dropped her off at her house. I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. 

I was 15 minutes away from Selena's house when my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and check the caller id. Selena. I quickly swiped to the answer button.

"Hey babe! What up?" I asked her as I turned into her street. 

"Justin can you please come to my house. We really need to talk" I heard the sadness in her voice and quickly got worried about her. 

"Baby I'm actually already at your house." I told her as I turned into her drive way. I parked right outside the front door and heard the phone hang up. 

I got out of the car and noticed that she ran outside and towards me. I opened my arms and wrapped her in my arms. I heard her start to sob and that when I pulled away and grabbed her cheeks with my hands. 

"Baby whats wrong?" I asked her and kissed her forehead.

"Justin I have to tell you something and I'm not sure how you going to take it so I'm scared." She said through her cries.

"Baby just tell me" I told her and pulled her back in my arms.

"I'm pregnant" I heard her say into my shirt. I pulled away to look her in the eyes and once her eyes landed on mine she started crying once again. 

"Are you serious?" I asked her and put my fingers through my hair. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, so I just looked at her and she nodded. 

"Its okay baby, we can work through this together." I told her. I looked around and noticed that it was going to start raining so I pulled her inside her house and went straight to the living room.

I wrapped her in my arms while she cuddled me and soon I heard her slowly fall asleep. 

How the hell am I going to tell Ryan this? I thought I used a condom the last time I was with her? I never expected me to become a father. How the hell did this happen?

~

Hey guy! I'm sorry for not being able to update anytime sooner. I started school about a month ago and I'm already stressed out. We have grade checks coming up and I want to make sure that my grades are all good. Also I would like to thank you guys for the 3k views!!! This book had a few more chapters left. But I already have new book ideas. I will be posting them when I finish this book and you tell me which one you would like to go first. 

Love you guys so much

Ari