Part 25

Justin's POV
9 Months Pregnant

I was currently laying in bed with Selena asleep on my chest. It was late at night and for some reason I couldn't go to sleep. I had the tv turned on and I was scanning through the channels looking for something to watch.

A couple days ago, I told my father I was going to be taking a little vacation until my baby was born. I want to be there every single day.

I was running my hand down Selena's back and my other hand held the control.

At 1:23 AM I felt Selena stir in bed and move away from me. She lay on her left side. I thought she got uncomfortable and just moved to be a little more comfortable.

I ended up watching a stupid movie that I didn't even know what it was about.

I felt the bed lift up and realized that Selena had gotten up and was walking to the bathroom.

"You good babe?" I asked her as I noticed her face scrunched up and a small groan left her mouth.

"Yeah. I just have to use the bathroom" she said as she walked into the bathroom.

She came back out with the bathroom light turned off.

I felt the bed sink and she came up to me to cuddle her.

"Goodnight baby." I told her and kissed the side of her head.

"Night" I heard her mumble.

At 3:56AM I felt something wet under the covers and I though either Selena had peed or me.

I felt Selena get up and walk towards the light switch.

"Babe did you pee yourself?" I asked her and gave her a small smile.

She didn't move from her spot.

"Justin, my water just broke!" She said.

I jumped out of bed and walked up to her.

She seemed scared like she didn't know what to do. Not going to lie. Neither did I.

"Okay babe go change yourself and I'll go wake up Ryan and get the baby bag from the nursery." I told her.

I down the hallway until I made it to Ryan's room and knocked like crazy.

"Ryan get up! We have to leave to the hospital!" I yelled through the door.

Once he finally opened the door, he looked at me like I had two heads.

"What?" He asked all confused.

"Her water broke! We must go now!" I told him and walked out.

I walked straight into the nursery room and got the baby bag that we had prepared the same day we finished up the nursery. It was filled with the baby's stuff and with Selena's.

I ran back into our room and found Selena sitting on the bed with sweats and one of my t-shirts.

"Let's go babe!" I walked up to her.

She looked at me and smiled.

"What's so funny?" I asked and started to panic.

"You really want to leave the house in just your boxers?" She asked.

I looked down and realized that I was only in my boxers.

Shit.

I dropped the baby bag on the bed and ran into our closet and got changed into some comfortable cloths.

I ran back out and noticed the Selena was leaning over the bed and she looked like she wanted to scream.

I put the baby bag on my shoulder and walked up to her.

"Justin I can't get up" she said without looking up at me.

I ended up picking her up and carrying her down the stairs into the garage.

I notched that Ryan already had the car turned on so he ran out to help me.

Ones we were finally settled in the car, ran started driving away to the hospital.