Ancestry Into

Ancestry - Intro

In the castle, a baby's cry could be heard for its mother. A mother's sob escapes her trembling lips, as her baby is being carried away from her and her husband.

"Please take good care of her, for we are entrusting her safety and the safety of our family in your hands. Please, make as much memories of her growing up as possible, and keep them safe, we want to see them one day." The King pleaded with his trusted friend, his face consumed in sadness for having to miss his daughter growing up.

"Of course my dearest friend and King, she will be loved and looked after as our own. We will make sure to capture every beautiful step Aleksandra makes for you and the Queen. She will grow up happy and healthy, as you have requested." Promised Aleksei, giving the King one last hug, before he took his wife's hand and they hurriedly left the castle through the servants entrance, so no one will notice them taking the little bundle of joy with them.

"It is for our daughters' safety that we must give her to our most trusted and loyal friends." Said the King, worry and sadness etched across his young handsome face.

"I know my dearest husband, but the pain is unbearable. I gave birth to her 24hrs ago, and already we must say our goodbyes, for we will never hear her first laugh, hear her first words, see her first steps. It is unbearable."Said the Queen, through tears that continue to fall, as she and her husband watched their trusted friends, take their newborn baby daughter to safety.

"Be well and always safe our dearest Aleksandra, for you will always be in our hearts. Forever thinking about you, wondering about you, and loving you, from a distance, until the day you are ready to return" Said the King, as a tear escaped, creating a wet path down his cheek as it caressed his flesh, a tear shed for the daughter he never would see grow up.

Present Day

"Aleksandra, please hurry, you will miss your first appointment darling, and you know how Mrs. Jenkings hates to be kept waiting" Exclaimed Petra, Aleksandra's mother, while packing a lunch for her and her daughter to take to work.

"I'm coming mom." Said Aleksandra. While coming into the kitchen. "I know she gets cranky, why do you think I'm always late for her appointments. That woman is insufferable. I really don't like doing her makeup before an event. She's always complaining about this and that, and how she's got too many wrinkles, blah blah blah."Aleksandra exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

"I know darling" Laughed her mother Petra, "but she is a very well paying customer, and she wouldn't be requesting you every time she goes out to get herself pampered. After all, you are the best in town darling." Laughed Petra, praising her daughter.

"Yes, mommy dearest" Laughingly joked Aleksandra, as she gathered her handbag, car keys and lunch, to head to the most exclusive beauty spa in Los Angeles, where the wealthiest of the wealthy frolicked for a day of pampering away from the prying eyes.

"Have a good day honey,and remember I love you" said Petra as she kissed her daughter on the cheek, while she grabbed her dark grey suit jacket, that matched her dark grey pencil skirt that hugged her curvy figure, with her silk peach blouse, she was wearing that day for the office, and her black leather heels, while her hair was stylishly cut in a dark brown wavy bob just below her jaw, and makeup expertly applied, thanks to the skills of her daughter Aleksandra. Golden brown eyes lined with brown eyeliner and mascara, to accentuate the golden hue in her beautiful almond eyes, rosy cheeks and plump rosy lips, skin so tanned and smooth, no one could mistake her not being from LA.

"Thanks mom, I love you too, please tell dad I love him, he always leaves before I even get a chance to get up and give him a hug before work" said Aleksandra, with feelings of love etched in her heart towards her parents.

"I will darling" said her mother, while getting in her car and driving away.

Aleksandra walked to her car, dressed in beautifully tailored light charcoal pants that fit perfectly around her curvy figure, and a cream polo shirt, with white ballerina flats, beautiful black hair framed her honey complexion, almond shaped hazel eyes that sparkled in the sun and changed colour in the sun, round plump rosy lips, perfectly outlined by her expert hand with the lip pencil to emphasize their fullness. She opened the passenger door and deposited her handbag and lunch on the seat, and came around to enter her sleek sports car that her parents bought for her on her 21st birthday, about 4 years ago. She fell madly in love with the Maserati Granturismo S, the sleekest sports car ever. Maximum speed of 295km/hr, and 0-100km/hr in 4.9 seconds, now that's impressive, and very very very fast, the way Aleksandra likes it.

She headed out of her driveway, leaving behind the impressive, Santa Monica mansion that she lived in with her parents.

**********************************

Hello lovely people.....

Here is the intro to this story, short I know, but had to start somewhere, since I had more interest in this story, im starting off here and will continue with this story, and one day will start the other....

Please read, leave a comment, vote, fan, pretty please with a cherry on top :)

Lotsa love

AngelsSoul