"Lypper (Lynn Loud X Dipper Pines) story pt 1"

A/N: looks like Lynn Loud is getting another popular crossover ship with someone else XD she is pretty cool after all. Also just a quick note, I will probably include another ship through this ship's story, and hopefully it won't affect the main story between Dipper and Lynn. Please enjoy ^_^ Hope you guys enjoy

When you have nine sisters and one brother who isn't exactly what you're into nowadays, sometimes playing alone gets better for them. Sure it does feel lonely every once in a while but it doesn't mean she'll be alone forever.
Lynn sometimes wonder why she is another oddball of the family when it comes to her interests. Her oldest siblings were either into rock and roll, or texting non-stop, or fun comedian stuff, and her youngest are into comics, or tea parties, lizards, or science experiments. She doesn't necessarily call it being oddball, but it wasn't something usual.
At least on the plus side for her today, her little brother, Lincoln, didn't really have much to do. They were playing some catch with baseball gloves and balls. He read all his comics, finished his homework, and according to his mother once again, he needed to get some exercise once again. She was never gonna let him relax away with that until he did so.
Lynn didn't mind that. She enjoyed having someone to play with at least. Though she does get tired of hearing her own brother groan boredom.
"Lynn can't we just go play video games or something?" He asked as he rubbed his back.
However, he knew she wasn't gonna say yes so quickly. "Nope." She said. "Mom wants you to get out more often, and that's what I'm gonna do. Now stay focus." It was then that Lynn pulled her arm back and finally threw the ball towards her little brother.
Lincoln watched the ball fly and saw it wasn't gonna head towards him. He watched it fly over his head and made it's way to the neighbors' backyard. It then he knew the ball was gone for the sounds of a barking dog caught his attention.
Lynn didn't think otherwise, and jumped into the air pumping her fist with her smile of pride. "Lynn Loud scored for the win!" She shouted and laughed.
Lincoln then groaned and looked back at her dancing. "And we're gonna need another ball."
As his sister continued her own victory dance, his attention was immediately taken away as he heard the sounds of trucks move in and doors opening, slamming or shutting. He then looked up and turned his head to the back where their backyard was. He walked over to it and grabbed tightly onto the fence to pull himself up and see the view. The house from behind his family's house had always been empty with no one to live inside, especially after that pile of bones was found underneath the house. But from what he was seeing, there was people actually moving things inside. He was then able to glance a peek through one of the Windows and saw the giant truck with the words painted on it 'MOVING TRUCK'.
"Lincoln, what are you staring at?" Lynn then walked to where her brother remain and joined him in seeing the sight of the old house being transform.
Lincoln stayed silent for a moment, and then looked at Lynn to say, "I think we might be having new neighbors Lynn."
Lynn's eyes immediately lit up, including her mouth to be in the form of a smile. She gasped happily, making her brother shake from the sudden noise. "Dude! We have to go check it out! Come on!"
Without giving her brother the hesitation to actually speak, Lynn bounced off the fence and began to ran her way to reach to the house in the back. Lincoln sighed and decide to follow her. He was a bit curious about these neighbor's too. Why would they want to live in that house? He only hoped his neighbors could handle living nearby with lots of loud siblings.
Meanwhile, the new family was being moved in, putting in their furniture and boxes from the old home they once lived in. The parents were trying to figure out where everything should be placed, while their children were trying pick out their bedroom. They may have just turned 13 from the end of summer in August, but Dipper and Mabel always admire sharing the same bedroom. It made them stay close, and the last time they tried to become separate, that didn't work out so well for them. They already have found one in the back of the upstairs room, and felt it was big enough for the two of them.
After telling their parents about the room they've chosen, they them informed them to pushes boxes inside of the house to help out. Mabel started to work right away and held up a box of her special things. "Alright magical creature toys of mine." She told the box that held her items. "Time to enter into your new castle."
Whether she was now the age of a teen, Mabel still had the heart of a child. That's what made her a wonderful person.
But then she heard the sighing if her twin brother, Dipper. She spotted him sitting on one of the big boxes, not falling through because of his weight. The look upon his eyes were heart breaking to Mabel.
Being the big sister, she then walked to him and gave him a little shook on his shoulder. "Hey, why you sad Dip Dip?" She asked.
Dipper then chuckled at he new nickname he was received with. "Dip Dip? Really Mabel?"
"Hey it was suppose to cheer you up. What's the matter?"
The boy then held onto both of his arms and said, "It's nothing. I just..."
"You wish we were back in Gravity Falls huh?"
Whether it was a twin sense or not, Mabel always knew what brought down her brother and was determine to make that smile come back. This was the same problem Dipper had been dealing with since they left the small town. It didn't make sense to her since they were going back next summer.
But that's when Mabel realized it was completely that...
"Is it?" She asked before letting him respond.
At last, Dipper finally gave his sister the look he was avoiding her with and gave a small smile as well. "It's not only that Mabel." He finally responded. "I guess you can say it's my dreams."
Now Mabel was completely puzzled towards her brother. "You weren't dreaming of Wendy in a bikini again were you?"
His eyes widen and he immediately shook his head. "No no no! Mabel I'm not THAT weird." He said. "It's just.... Ever since Grunkle Stan lost his memory and after he defeated Bill.... It feels like he's still here.."
Still was Mabel remain puzzled. "Grunkle Stan isn't dead Dipper." She said.
"I know that. I meant... Bill..."
It was that time Mabel looked surprise to her brother's answer. Of course he would be frighten of the old yellow triangle. But Bill was defeated thanks to their great uncle. "Oh..." That was the only respond Mabel could give.
She wanted her brother to continue what he was basically saying, so he did. "I don't think you, or mom or dad have noticed this, but I haven't really slept so well ever since we left Gravity Falls." He spoke looking at the blue sky. "Almost every night, it's a dream with Bill Cipher haunting me. He keeps saying he isn't gone yet and somehow... It feels real.."
Nothing else came out of Dipper's mouth, as only a sigh escape. Mabel really didn't notice her brother's strange beings lately. Perhaps the happy joy of no longer being afraid kept her blind from seeing her baby brother needed help. Now came when she finally open her eyes seeing those bangs under his own and looking a bit pale.
But Mabel doesn't go soft the first time she talks to someone. She then punched her brother gently in the shoulder and said, "Geez Dipper, and I thought you were Mermando for a moment."
Dipper could tell the difference with his sister joking or trying to help, so he held nothing on her.
"I'm just kidding Dipper. Now I may not know why you're dreaming Bill, but maybe it'll go away on its own. He's gone forever, and there's no way he could have suddenly come back. Grunkle Stan made sure of that." It then she grew silent and had a realization with some of her friends back at their own town. "That would explain why Kimberly asked if someone died.."
Dipper looked at her puzzled and asked, "She knew something was wrong?"
"Somehow. She probably thought you were mourning or something. My point is Dipper, you know you have a family to talk to, and who knows? Maybe the new neighbor's can become your friends and can help you out."
Dipper wasn't really fond of meeting the neighbors. After most horror movies he had seen, most neighbor's are very insane or end up to become actual killers. Of course, that can't really happen in every neighborhood.
It was then the sound of their mother's voice that caught their attention. "Kids!" She said from the porch. "I need you to help find the boxes with the dishes inside."
"On it mom!" Dipper said as he jumped off the box. He then turned his attention back to his sister with a smile, and said, "Thanks Mabel. I can always count on you."
"You can't always expect me to always cheer you up you know silly." She winked. "One day someone else will help you and you'll help them."
Dipper then rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "Right. Like that will happen."
It was right then that Dipper walked away from the box. But then the sounds of footsteps coming closer caught his attention. Once he opened his eyes, he screamed from the sudden shadow flying over him with open arms. "Welcome to the neighborhood!" It shouted of the sound of a female and landed right onto him where he fell backwards.
He was then shut off into the unconscious blackness he had seen many times before and remain that way for a few minutes.
Mabel then heard the sudden screams of his brother and saw a peek of the girl with her red jersey and shorts and brown hair remain in a pony tail look up at her. She gasped. "Dipper! You've become a trans! I knew it!" She assumed.
The girl looked at her puzzled and asked, "Wait who now?"
"Lynn!" Shouted another voice, heading it's way towards the two girls. Right then Mabel had spotted the albino hair boy and saw the angry in his eyes. Though they were directly straight towards the girl in the red jersey. "Lynn, I told you not to jump on the neighbor's!" He said again. "You have no idea how many restraining orders mom and dad had to glue because of that!"
"That only happen maybe twice Lincoln." Said the girl as her attention remained on her little brother. "Time to move on."
Lincoln then rolled his eyes, and looked down to the unconscious boy that remain on the ground. "Oh great. You killed somebody already. Dutch oven again?"
"Oh gosh Lincoln! I don't do that when I first meet new people." Lynn said as she cross her arms together annoyed.
Mabel stilled remain puzzled, until she saw her twin brother remaining on the ground. It then she knew this girl wasn't him dressing up. Which meant one lucky thing for her.
She grew a smile and pulled out a hand towards Lynn. "Mabel. Mabel Pines, 13 year old with a passion of pigs, rainbows, and pretty cute guys."
Lynn and Lincoln looked at the girl with the sudden surprise. Lynn took her hand and shook it with her. She then introduced her name the same as she did. Lincoln then stepped over Dipper and faced Mabel with the annoyed face thanks to Lynn. "I'm sorry my sister traumatized your brother like that ma'am." He said taking her hand to shake as well. "She's pretty wild when she's meeting new people."
"That's fine." Mabel smile widely. "Same with me, only I let Waddles take over when I'm taking care of business."
"Who's Waddles?"
Then the sudden sound of oinking appeared, jumping the kids to make them surprised. They then turned their attention towards a pig who ran from behind of Mabel, carrying a pink bag in its mouth. Once he made it to his owner, he handed her the gooey bag and oink in please as she petted his head. "This is Waddles." She said. Mabel then looked down to the pig and said, "Waddles, these are our neighbor's. Be sure not to eat their shirts." Then she paused for a moment as she had a sudden realization. "Or was it Gompers who ate everyone's shirts?"
Puzzled at who she spoke, the Loud siblings then turned their attention towards the pig as it waddled to the unconscious boy remaining on the ground. It sniffed his hair trying to sense the heat inside of him to see he was alive.
Mabel noticed her little pig and giggled at his instinct. "And that right there is Dipper, paranoid kid."
Lynn then chuckled and gave her little brother a punch in the arm. "He sounds a lot to be like you Lincoln."
The little nosy pig made his way to Dipper's cheek to smell, and then have it a gentle lick to awaken him. Dipper felt the gross tongue of the pig and woke up slowly and calm. He rubbed his head for the top part indeed wince a bit of pain. "Oww... What the heck happened?"
He then turned his attention towards his twin sister to spot her staring at him along with two other people next to her. He then put his attention on the girl with the red jersey, and jumped quickly to move back. He then watched his sister laugh at being surprised mixed with frighten, making him feel embarrassed.
"I think you really did give Dipper the life of the party." Mabel told Lynn as she laughed.
Dipper looked puzzled, but then put his attention on the albino kid as he handed him his small hand to help him stand up. Dipper took the hand and was pulled back up. "I'm sorry my sister jumped on you like that." He said. "That's her so-called way to welcome anyone."
Lynn rolled her eyes and said, "Oh come on bro, everyone likes that. It's better than a simple and boring 'hello'."
Dipper then mumbled to himself, "At least it would be less painful."
"Dipper, these are our neighbor's from the backyard, Lincoln and Lynn." Mabel introduced the two friends, giving them each a pat on the head.
Dipper then put his eyes onto the house they lived upon, and then looked back at them to say, "Ohh, you guys are from behind us."
"Yep. I'm surprised you guys were able to afford this kind of house." Lynn said. "It hasn't been used in centuries."
Dipper chuckled nervously at the idea and shrugged his shoulders.
"Well thankfully it's not haunted."
"Oh yeah?" Lincoln said. "Then how do you explain the strange shadow I saw through one of the windows huh?"
Lynn then rolled her eyes and said, "Lincoln that's you 'seeing' things. You haven't been around that long to realized there's nothing scary in that house."
"Except for the bugs." Mabel mention with a shiver. "They're so gross!"
It was then they all laughed together for Mabel's idea of scary things. But then the sound of Lincoln and Lynn's mother was made, not too far from a distance. "Lincoln, Lynn! Time to come inside! Dinner is ready!"
Lincoln then shouted back, "Okay mom! We'll be right there!"
"Well you better hurry! You don't want everyone to not leave you two something behind!"
Dipper and Mabel looks puzzled at the two neighbors. "Dang, how many siblings do you have?" Mabel chuckled.
"Only nine sisters, including Lynn." Lincoln responded.
Dipper and Mabel looked at each other sharing the same look, and then turned back to the two siblings. Mabel grew a way, trying her best not to laugh. "No way, you joking, right?" She said.
They nodded their heads in a response, and all Mabel could say was, "Lucky!"
"How are they lucky?" Dipper asked his sister.
"They have a HUGE family! Duh! And it's all sisters, and only one boy! That would be super cool to have that many siblings!"
He then chuckled and said, "Yeah if you wanna stress out mom and dad."
Another shout then was made from their mother, and they had to leave before they had no food left. "We better get going." Lincoln said. "It was nice to meet you two."
"Same here Linco."
Lincoln turned back to Mabel puzzled at her. He felt he had to respoke of his name since that wasn't it. "She likes giving nicknames." Dipper said before the albino hair kid could say anything.
"Ohh okay." He then chuckled and ran around the driveway and made his way to his house along with Lynn following saying her goodbyes.
"They seem so nice. Don't you think so too, Waddles?" Mabel asked her pet pig, letting him respond of another oink.
Dipper, on the other hand, had his face turned to suspicious. "That Lincoln kid seemed pretty cool, but that Lynn scared the lights out of me."
"Ooh! We should go over there sometime and meet the other eight sisters they have, Dipper! That would be so cool!"
"And risk getting torture with makeup and all? Yeah, no thanks."
Mabel then groaned at her brother refusing, but she knew there was no point in arguing. Plus it was getting late so she put it aside anyway.
But then their attention's were taken as they spotted Lynn coming towards them smiling widely. "Oh hey, I almost forgot." She said as she stood next to Dipper. Then she turned him around, grabbed the bottom of his shirt, and pulled it forward jumping high to make his cover up from the shift of his. "I forgot to give that welcoming as well."
"Man, I kinda wish you did." Dipper said as he pulled his shirt back down to cover his upper body.
Once he eyes Lynn at last, he noticed her left hand was a fist, and once she lifted it to him, he flinch believing she was gonna hurt him hard. She then laughed and gave him two gentle hits. "Two for flinching. Later neighbor's!" She then ran and made her back to her house from behind.
Dipper rubbed his arm rolling his eyes being annoyed by the tough girl. He then looked back at his sister as she remain smiling. "I like Lynn."
"Funny." Dipper said. "I don't."
"You'll deny it late eventually Dippingsauce." She responded as she and Waddles made their way to the house to help their mother with more boxes.
Dipper felt himself become ignorant instead and only continuing putting things away. Whether he meets or hangs with new people, it's not gonna help his dreams of Bill coming back. He just wants to solve and figure out he situation why this was happening. Why did his dreams keep saying Bill will return?
Regardless, perhaps those neighbor's from behind can help him. Though something told him he won't be getting well with Lynn Loud by his side.
At least, that's what he assumed...

To be continued...