"TJlga (TJ Detweiler and Helga Pataki) story pt 1"

A/N: okay I feel really sick and tired for I am having a hard time with the lack of sleep. Now i have a headache. But hopefully this chapter won't be bad. I hope you all enjoy.

A brightly beautiful day with the slight of sunshine raining down on the children filling them with glee. Thanks to the sun, the children of third street elementary were ready for another day of work. Some went inside to eat breakfast in the cafeteria, some were in the front of the school waiting for the bell to clash through their eardrums. Well either that or a mad teacher would go after them to head inside the building.
Standing outside were a few students, kids at the age of eight or five, or even sixth graders, but it mostly a gang of fourth grader waiting for one friend to arrive. It was starting to get them about their friend. He is never this late on many sources. The only sounds they were hearing were the little voices of other children, and their friend, Gus Griswald, play with his military you plane. He swoosh it in the air as he and his friends were waiting.
"Man, where is Teej?" Spinelli wondered out loud.
"Yeah I mean," Vince Lasalle said. "It's not like TJ to be a little later than usual."
"Maybe he's sick." Mikey Blumberg suggested as he shoved the chocolate small cake to much against his teeth.
"As much as that could sound possible Mikey," Gretchen said pushing her glasses up to her face. "TJ can't possibly be sick since his Heath rates are very positive and energetic."
"I hope he gets here soon." Gus spoke with worry in his voice. "I promise I give the plane back to him and I don't wanna forget it tomorrow if he will be out."
"I doubt that." Spinelli rolled her little eyes annoyed.
Just then, the giant one of the children pointed as a car pulled up to the front of the door and he smiled with cheer. "There he is!"
They watched their friend finally arrived and step out of his parents car. They heard his parents say to him 'goodbye' and 'have a nice day'. Once the car drove away and their friend turned around facing the school, they notice how sad TJ looked. He had such sadness on his face. It is as pretty obvious something was wrong with the leader of their friendship. TJ walked up to the school, but he didn't go to visit his best friends. He only went to sit on the steps of the school and stared down at the concrete ground with a disappointing sigh escaping his lips.
The group decided to finally see their friend and surrounded him hoping to comfort him. "Um TJ?" Spinelli speaks first. "Is everything alright?"
"No. Not really." He spoke in a low tone.
"What happen Teej? You can tell us." Vince said.
"Yes, we are your friends after all and we can support you anyway." Gretchen added.
"I don't know you guys. You might like the news I have just been informed." He said not looking up at them.
"They stop making Senior Fusion episodes and comics?" Mikey asked with worry.
"There never has been episodes Mikey. But no. That's not the news."
"What's the matter TJ? Please tell us." Gus begged holding his two hands together.
If TJ Detweiler knew one thing about his friends, it's that they won't give up on him when he is down or hiding something. Just like the time they were demanding to know who his other friend was, and when they tried to see why Spinelli never brought he parents to Parents Night. He sighed with a small smile as he looked up to them. But it went down as he spoke. "Well, guys.... I just found out this morning and... Well..... Me and my folks are moving away."
The group was in shock with this; Mikey almost fainted. "What? TJ please tell me you're joking." Vince begged hoping this was a prank.
"I'm afraid not Vince." TJ said with no emotion on his face.
"But why TJ?" Gus asked, mostly surprise out of everyone else.
"Seems my dad got a new job at this new location, and we have to move there in order to make it work. Some kind of big company with the name 'Lloyd' I think."
"I'm guessing your father got hired at the rich and famous family the Lloyds." Gretchen smiled softly.
"That's the one Gretch."
"Can't there be another way for you to go to school here while living there?" Mikey asked hoping for a good answer.
"Sorry Mike-o. Seems I'll be going some school over there. I think it's called PS118."
Vince and Spinelli gasped. "Oh no."
Everyone looked at the two puzzled. "What is it?"
"Oh Teej. I feel awful for you." Vince said. "My big brother went to that school once. He says it's awful."
"It is?"
"Heck yeah!" Spinelli said. "That neighborhood up there is dangerous and filled with many dangerous crimes. Me and folks visit that place for my cousin. It wasn't pretty."
TJ gulped his throat as he heard his two friends having a conversation of how dangerous the world is up there.
"Actually it's not so bad." Gretchen spoke. "The activities and companies they have up there are very unique and helping lots of family and..." She paused for a moment to think of what she was about to say. She then realized her information wasn't gonna be much of a big help. "Actually, never mind."
They heard the whimpering from their new pal Gus as he sobbed into his hands. "I just can't believe this!" He said. "I get to stay here for such a long time, and now you have to go?"
"I'm sorry Gus." TJ spoke patting his friend's shoulder. "There's nothing I can do to change it, even though I wish I could."
"This just can't be happening." Gus only looked down from the ground as tears feel off his cheeks. TJ hated seeing him like this. He tried to give him a small smile as he said, "But hey, at least you got everyone else."
"That's very true TJ." Mikey said with tears wanting to reach his eyes. "But you don't understand. Without you here, it's gonna be hard to have fun and remember the good times. You make our group complete."
"And now you have to go?" Vince said with a frown.
TJ really wished he hadn't said anything. But honestly, he couldn't lie. "I'm sorry everyone. But hey, I can always write to you guys. But for now, let's at least make these few moments last and worth while."
"He's right." Spinelli nodded trying to stay strong. "How much time do you have before you go?"
"Saturday is when we head out."
"Aw man." She sighed with unhappiness.
Now thy must make this week worth while. Still, it was such a shame he had to leave so soon.

Later that week...

The day had finally came for the Detweilers to move out of town. The parents were putting up the last few boxes of their things in the trunk. Becky was in the car looking at her things. Meanwhile, the group of friends were now saying goodbye to each other.
"We sure will miss you TJ." Vince said as he put his hands in his pockets.
"I will too with you guys." He nodded. "But before I go, I want to give each and everyone of you something to remember me by." He then grabbed out what appeared to be a number one finger that people wear in baseball games, but there was a logo for something else that involved wrestle mania. "Spinelli, I want you to have this." He said.
Spinelli looked in shock at her. "You're gonna give me your wrestle mania phoned finger?"
"Yep. I know you admire wrestling more and want you to keep it safe for me."
"Oh Teej, thank you so much." She smiled towards him, trying to hold her tears once again.
TJ then grabbed another object. It was a soccer ball autographed. "Vince, this is for you."
"Oh no Teej." Vince said. "I can't take away you autograph soccer ball."
"But I want you to keep it. Who knows? That new school I go to might steal it. Besides, I think you need it more than I do." He handed his friend the soccer ball and saw the frown grow into a small smile. That was Vince's way of saying thanks.
TJ then turn to Gretchen and handed her an old giant book with the word 'HOLOCAUST' on it. "I know how much you like to read Gretchen, and since I haven't read this one yet, I thought you wanted it."
"Oh, why thank you TJ." She smiled looking at it as she grabbed it. "I always did want to know more about this. But are you sure you don't want to hold onto it?"
"Nah. You know me, I don't read big books. Only comics." He gave her a thumbs up as she did too.
TJ then looked at the sweet giant child and then grabbed a bag that seemed a bit foggy. But it was easy enough to see what was in it. It was green and moldy little muffin. Mikey gasped as he saw the object in his hand. "Your prize possession mostly muffin! Weren't you gonna use it for your bet between Lawson?"
"Yes Mikey." He answered handing it to him. "But I want you to have it. After all, you admire it the most and almost ate it one time."
Mikey had tears fall from both of his cheeks as he grabbed the muffin. "Fair well thee, we will forget the Theodore fee." Seemed Mikey made a small rheum for his friend to say thank you and for how happy but sad he is for his friend.
After TJ smiled at his giant friend, he looked down at his small one and said, "Well Gus, I may not have known you of all your life, but you are an amazing friend, and I want you to have this." He then showed from in his hands the toy military plane Gus was playing Monday.
Gus gasped with his eyes lifting up surprise. "Your military plane? Oh TJ I can't take this."
"I know Gus," He was able to open his friend's hands in order for him to put the plane in his palms and let him hold a grip of it. "I want you to have the plane."
Gus wiped his eyes as more tears just fell. He gave a weak smile to the red cap boy and said, "Thank you so much. We'll never forget you."
A car honked getting TJ's attention that it was time to go. They all did their best not to show whimpering and such sadness so they could give him a proper group hug. It was a bit together but only because they can't handle their best friend, their leader, was leaving for another town. Once they released him, they watched him walk to his parent's car sitting next to his big sister. The engine started in the car and it was driving away. TJ peeked out to his friends with the window blocking his way. A tear went down his cheek as he waved goodbye as they did the same. Once they made to a distance where they couldn't find his friends, TJ sat back down with disappointment splatter on his freckles face.
His mother looked back and tried her best to cheer up her son. "Oh come on now TJ. You'll love PS118."
"I don't know mom." He answered looking out the window. "I grew up here, and no one can replace my best friends, not even one."
He started to remember what Vince and Spinelli had said about the school. He hope he doesn't be noticed one bit.

To be continued...

A/N: okay first chapter of Helga and TJ done! Even though Helga hasn't shown up. She might be in the next. But I certainly hope you all enjoyed this and will be ready for another chapter or another couple! See ya! :3