"Ziynn (Zim X Lynn Loud) story pt 1"

A/N: somehow I kinda made up this couple myself and the couple name, I need to work on it. Also this is my first time writing the Loud house stories so if I mess up, forgive me 😆 Hope you guys enjoy ^_^

A shining day is what everyone has enjoyed, with the bird chirping their pretty songs, the heat helping those who's experience too much of a freeze, and a school day had started for children in elementary and high school.... Except for the Junior high.
With the smell of burning smoke raising huh in the air, the firemen did their best to take out the fire that started inside of the school. Luckily no student or teacher was injured from this terrible event. Though everyone who had a guardian was standing with them as they stared at the school being safe once again, only having the remaining burns on the walls and doors.
The most biggest family to arrive his event was the Loud family. With ten daughters and one boy, along with their parents, it was hard to make sure everyone could see to event. Mr. and Mrs. Loud kept hugging their the two children that went to that school, which was Luan, and Lynn. Though it seemed a little awkward for those two, especially to the sporty one.
Lincoln only watched as his parents were comforting Lynn and Luan, and decided to have his moment to speak to himself. He would do this mostly everyday whenever he had an issue with his sisters. "I bet you're all wondering what happened here at the Junior High, Lynn and Luan's school." He said with a sigh. "Well apparently you have some students who don't exactly can get work right, this kind of thing always happens. It seemed Lynn and Luan were partnered together for a science lab experiment. As always, they were doing what they know best, instead of acting doing what the instructions were. It started with Lynn playing football in the lab with another kid, and Luan telling jokes as she mixed the chemicals together without realizing it. But they couldn't be worse than Leni. Still, thanks to them, the entire school had a fire. Just a quick note, whenever you're assign to do dangerous things, do them right."
"Oh we're so happy you two are alright!" Mrs. Loud said hugging their comedy daughter. But then once she let go, she put her hands to her hips and said, "But you and Lynn should have known better. Doing labs is very dangerous."
"Yeah," Luan said with a smile, letting her braces show. "I guess we lost an election, but stayed positive! Get it?" She laughed at the joke she had pulled to let humor begin.
Unfortunately, no one laughed, which was normal.
"Yeah, sorry mom and dad." Lynn rubbed her neck as she looked at her parents along with Luan. "I guess we did get carried away."
"Well as much as I am happy you're both alright, you're both grounded." Said their father.
They both sighed, and decided to take the punishment from their parents. They do indeed deserve it, and should know a bit better. But deep down, they're still children.
So after the principal they announced they could go home, the Loud family headed to their big house to do their usual stuff. Sadly Luan and Lynn couldn't really do anything, but only sit in their room. Luan felt she shouldn't tell another joke because of this, and Lynn couldn't even look at anything but the ceiling. It felt a bit embarrassing that they were grounded, and the others weren't. But they didn't do anything, so it's not like everyone should always take the blame.
Lynn only stared at her ceiling, sighing at the image she kept repeating in her head of her playing football. She was a sporty mood, so she couldn't help it at all. She only wished she could ask Lisa for some help when it came to chemical stuff.
She sighed again. "This stinks."
"Yes indeed."
Lynn then jumped in fear, but then remained calm when she saw her roommate was in their room as well, reading her dark poems. "I can't help but admire your pain. Wish to switch it to me?"
"I wish Lucy." Lynn said looking at her feet. "I guess I did get carried away with the whole, 'making everything a sport' gig."
"Sports is you. You can't stop it. Eventually your school will build back up, and you'll be back in that dark gloomy place. I hope to go there someday."
Lynn was puzzled at her sister's words, but decided to just go along with what she said. "Yeah..... Good to know..."
"Hey Lynn honey."
Lynn's eyes widen as she heard her mother's voice from the door appear. Once she looked at her, she was a bit confuse not seeing an angry face. "I'm gonna need you to come downstairs. We have to talk to you and Luan."
"Oh no." Lynn whispered to herself.
Then she stood up from her bed and walked with her mother down the stairs. Lucy was watching the two, and once they were out of her sight, she said to herself, "I wish I could have that pain."
Then she went back to her poems once again.
As the two headed down the stairs to find the living room, they spotted Luan on the couch with her father, waiting for them. They walked over to the couch, and Lynn sat next to her sister, holding her two hands together, still confused at this meeting. Neither parents looked as if they were gonna give them a punishment.
Finally, their father spoke. "Now girls, we have talked to your school principal, and we got some bad news."
"It seems your school has a really bad situation. With everything burned in that school, they have to repair it." Said their mother.
"So, does this means no school?" Lynn asked, still not understanding the puzzle here.
"Unfortunately for your school, yes. But because we want you two to still go to school, you're gonna go to another school until your's gets build back up. It may take a few weeks, or months. I couldn't understand clearly on the phone."
Luan and Lynn looked towards each other, sharing the same look. Then they look back at their parents. "So we are still going to school, but at a different school?"
"That's right. You both will be going to 'Skool', which is only down the street and then comes a left." Their mother said.
"I know, it's a weird title."
"Hopefully the teachers will have sunglasses." Said Luan as she smiled at the news as she looked at Lynn. "Wanna know why?"
"Uh.. Why?"
"Because they can brightened their students! Get it?"
Lynn only sighed, as her sister's annoying jokes had strike once again, but also the feeling of a new school for a few weeks won't be so fun as it seems. School is only fun when it comes to the sports or activities they do. Everything else is just a simple word for her: boring.
The father noticed Lynn's disappointment and said, "Sorry girls but it was that or cleaning duty for weeks."
As the parents left the room, the two girls remained in the living room, still surprised by the news. Luan then spoke again. "Well hey, it won't be so bad."
"You kidding? It's bad enough we're grounded because of the whole fire." Said Lynn. "Now we're going to some new school? This is ridiculous!"
"Well it's that or cleaning duty." Luan then left her sister's alone on the couch to her room.
Lynn sat there for a few minutes, thinking of how bad a new school could possibly be. But at the same time, it couldn't be so bad. After all, she and Luan are only staying until their old school is repair back to its old self. Hopefully it won't be too long.
She looked at the TV that remained off, seeing her reflection. She sigh looking at it, "Maybe it won't be so bad. Just as long as Luan doesn't make anymore stupid jokes tomorrow. They better have sports."
Later that night, everyone had went to bed, read for another day of school work. Unfortunately Lynn couldn't sleep a wink for she felt even more disappointed. What bugged her was the title: 'skool'. Why would they named it that?
As much as the it seemed weird, Lynn felt she was gonna miss her old school.

To be continued...

A/N: I know, super lame beginning but it's all I got, and I'm in the middle of school so I'm trying to hurry along with lunch and all. Hopefully the next chapter for this couple will be better. Later!