"Raphjack (Raphael and Applejack) Story pt 2"

A/N: alright here's part 2! ^^ I know I haven't done any other cartoon but I think I'll do TJ and Helga's next. Not sure. This couple has me hook. Anyway, idk how long this chapter will be, but I hope it'll be good. Enjoy!

"Am I the only one seeing a turtle in the room?"
No one responded to me. The room was completely quiet and awkward. Everyone's eyes were laid on that green-looking man creature as if he was a threat. If he was, I better head out of this place. It's bad enough I'm facing a jerk who wants to hurt my body, but a mysterious mutant isn't what I want right about now.
"Raphael!" I heard the old man chirp in glee, though I wasn't sure who he was talking to exactly. He sounded happy, but it still didn't make any sense to me at the slightest sight. "Thank heavens you're here! Please help!"
Finally that skinny boy climbed off me, and was standing next to the counter staring into that turtle's light green eyes. "Where are your little freaks?" He asked the turtle.
I heard a growl, it was unpleasant and not very welcoming. I then notice the teeth of this mutant was grinning them together with anger. I watched him clench his fists, but then calm himself to set them loose. "It's called working alone. Now what did we say about messing with Murakami?"
I couldn't believe that thing could talk! It was unbelievable. But then again, Twilight's dog, Spike, can talk so it wasn't much of a surprise. His voice was strong and muscular. I was surprise he sounded a little like a normal human.
The leader smirked at him after snapping his fingers letting his two guys down the noodle man. They walked towards him as he said, "You didn't say anything about having fun with the ladies."
I rolled my eyes and climbed off the counter into my feet once again. I spotted the old man, and got on my knees to put his head onto my lap for comfort. I petted his hair as if it was Winona when I pet her gently and whispered softly, "Are you alright sir?"
He nodded in reply, which made me feel so relieved. The argument between the humans and mutant went on, but I wasn't counting time to see they were in a fight, a war.
That turtle was all by himself fighting with the three men with purple dragons for tattoos. I couldn't help but feel completely awful. He may seem a bit odd on the outside, but if Granny Smith had taught me anything as a youngin, it's that you can't judge a book  by its cover. You gotta accept them until their pages explode to you.
I made sure I put the noodle man's head gently against the floorboard so I can take a glance of what's happening. The turtle was using some kind of strange weapon; they kinda looked like salad tongs. He use them to protect himself and to throw the guys away from him. I watched him jump, duck, and slide. I was amazed by how he moved. I wonder where I could learn some amazing moves like that. I be in the wrestling mania with Rainbow Dash beating her. I already beat her with a arm wrestle match.
Finally, when I wasn't paying much attention, I notice two of the bad men were down on the ground, groaning and moaning, loads of bruises on their arms, and little bit of blood coming out of the big one's nose. But I also noticed that they weren't fully defeated.
That turtle was on his butt, well shell I mean, and he was groaning in pain as well. I could have sworn he won when the thudding stop. I watched the leader, who tried to make me have some children on his own, grab a butcher knife, walked towards the red mask mutant, and raise it above his head.
Oh no!
"Any last words freak?" He said to the strong mutant.
I know I probably should have run or something, but I can't leave him be. I have to repay him, even if it's short.
I jumped over the counter and was standing that man, waiting for him to say something. I decided to do the old trick from the old book.
"Nothing to say huh?" He said as the mutant looked down. He had shame hiding in that red mask. "Nothing but shame in you-"
"Hey!" I finally found my voice.
He turned around facing me, and already I had my fist ready to fire. Once I released the trigger of my body, I fired my arm and punched his cheek. He fell backwards with teeth falling out of his mouth. Blood was spread a bit on his face, and he finally gave up. Luckily, I gave him mercy, and he and his pals left the restaurant with a ridiculous insult. Honestly, I don't wanna repeated it.
I looked down at that turtle and waited for him to say something. I was expecting a 'thank you', but nothing happen. He only stared at me with light green eyes, as I did the same.
We both heard groaning and someone trying to stand up. That's when we realized we forgot about the noodle man. I ran on the other side to help him up, and the mutant jumped on the other side to help as well. He dragged him at the front of the counter and offer anymore help. He said he was fine, and grateful.
"I am indebted to you both." He said with such happiness in his happy voice. I can tell he was gonna be alright. "I don't know what I would have done without you two."
By then, the mutant finally said something, but it was more of him clearing his throat. He said, "You do realize my brothers aren't here, right mr. Murakami?"
"Yes I do." He said gently, still smiling with appreciation. "How are they by the way?"
"They're okay. They like to push my buttons." He smiled at the man.
"But I was referring to you," he pointed to him. Then he pointed his finger towards me and said, "and this amazing lady."
I kinda blushed at his words of complimenting, but when I looked at that turtle, his smile was gone and was replaced with a frown. He only looked down once I caught him.
I'm not gonna let him bug me though. "It ain't no problem sir. Happy to help." I replied with my smile on me.
Murakami, I think that was his name, looked at me with no sight and said, "You must be new in New York City."
I paused. "New York City?" Why I have never heard of this place before. There is that city were Crystal Perp goes to, but I don't recall hearing another city call New York.
"Yeah. Maybe you've heard of it, like a normal person."
I looked at that red mask turtle and I was not pleased of what he just said. He mumbled something but I didn't hear him, and I didn't care.
"Not everyone knows New York well Raphael." The old man said. "No need to be down in your thoughts."
He offered to give us a free meal for his appreciation. I did like that sound of that. If only that turtle would stop looking at me with such dislike. But then I remembered, I had a family, who's probably looking for me, after being jumped into the sewers. I gotta get home!
"I wish I could stay," I said as I stepped out of the counter with a nervous look. "But I have to get back to my family. They're probably worried sick about me."
"Wow, you actually have a family?" The red mask mutant said sarcastically.
I gave him another look that said 'shut up'. I was not liking his attitude towards. What in the world did I even do?
"Very well," Murakami smiled. "But I would love to see you again Applejack."
I was about to say something, but me hearing my name from someone I just met surprised me. "Wait, how did you know my name?"
"I do have some sense for being blind." He said. "With touch and smell."
That made me feel curious. I lifted my armpit and smelled the strange smell of apples. I get I'm a apple but I didn't think I would smell like one. I put it down immediately before anyone else could smell it.
"I'll do my best to come back sometime. It was really nice to meet you Murakami," I then looked up at that mutant turtle and said, "and to you sir."
I waved goodbye, as so did Murakami. The turtle kept staring at me as I walked out the door and walked down the streets of New York. I never thought I would be in a place like this. It reminded me of Manehattan, but it was a little more friendly on some levels.
To be honest, I wasn't sure how many minutes I have been walking, or hours. I actually felt I am lost. I don't think I'm ever gonna get home this way.
But I do know one thing; I was being followed. I heard the sound of jumping on the rails behind me when I reached into some strange alley. It was dark, so it would be hard to see. It could me just hearing things because of how loud this city is, so I did a test. I stopped my feet and listening closely. No noise other than the sound of cars honking.
I continued to walk but still kept hearing things. So it was time to pull out my weapon.
I turned around finally and glared out "Who's there?!"
The only answer I got was the silence. Nothing made a sound and nothing move, other than a bag of trash fell a bit. That's where my target is. I threw my hat towards if like a boomerang and it knocked down my victim revealing himself. I grabbed my hat and put it back on. My hat is tougher than it looks.
I was surprised by what I saw. But then I was lock with confusion "What in the world? Why the hay are you following me?"
The red mask turtle stood up and rubbed his head. My hat must have really hurt him. He walked towards me with no smile or greet. He only complained, "Did you really have to throw that hat? That's worse than my sais."
I walked a little closer to him, and I waited for an answer. Nothing came out, only his groaning of pain. "Well? Gonna give me explanation?"
He looked at me with those green eyes and said, "I don't have to explain anything."
"Then why did you snoop around me?" I replied still waiting.
"Oh he just wanted to make sure you get home safely because he didn't like how that purple dragon had you close to making his babies." A voice spoke upon us.
Neither one of us had said anything and that hair came outta nowhere. Our guards were up, but the red mask turtle stood in front of me with his shell facing me. "Stay back." He said sounding more serious. "I'll take care of this."
"With what?" I said offended a bit. "With your salad tongs? You gonna make a salad?"
I guess I made him a bit tick. He looked back at me with anger in his eyes. His teeth was grinning against each other and his fists were more clenched than before.
"Dude, there's no need to be mad at her. She's super pretty."
My eyes widen by that compliment, and I could t help but blush at it. When I looked at the muscle turtle, he didn't look so mad. He actually seemed surprised, but not towards me. He seemed to have recognized the voice that was upon us. He had his unhappy look on and growled as he turned around and shouted, "Mikey!"
He jumped away from me and got into one of the dark areas of the rails. I heard a lot of hitting and punching. Before my eyes could even blink, I saw a turtle, almost the same as the red mask, but this one had a orange one. He had freckles on his cheeks like a title kid and big pretty blue eyes. His green skin was. A little lighter compare to the other one and he looked more childish. He smiled towards me and said, "Hi there."
I wasn't really sure what to do. I only gave a small wave as he was on the ground looking up at me. "Howdy."
He stood up, but was nearly fallen forward as the red mask turtle grabbed him by the throat, choking him to slight of purple in his face. "Dude! Let go!"
"You shouldn't have been following me!" The red one shouted to the other turtle.
"I was just doing what Leo told me to do bro!"
"In case you forgot, I don't have to listen to every-"
"Let him go!"
The two turtles looked at me with such wide eyes as they revealed their color. I didn't like to see the other be choke by whoever this was. Violence wasn't the answer, unless it was like the restaurant incident, but oh well.
The red mask turtle finally obeyed when I yelled the second time and only gave me his stink eye; as if I would get scared, but I wasn't. The orange mask smirked at the strong one and said in such a strange voice, "Thanks Raph. You know how to listen when someone pops up. Donnie now owns me three pizza slices!"
I was waiting for the answer I have been trying to get from that muscular turtle, but he never answer. He kept arguing with this one that pop out of nowhere. So then I repeated myself again. "Hey, why exactly were you following me?"
I finally got the answer from the orange one as he smiled and said, "Raph my brother here just wanted to make sure you make it home safely. He-"
"Mikey! Shush!" The red one, Raph I believe, told the younger turtle.
I'll be honest, I was a bit surprise myself. I don't see why this turtle would want to make sure I make it home safe. But I don't know really much about him.
They both kept their eyes on me I a different sight; the Orange mask turtle seemed pleased to meet me, while the rest of other only looked with eyes filled with anger and aggravation. This obviously was what made this whole thing awkward.
"Allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Michelangelo, but everyone calls me Mikey," the oranges mask turtle introduced himself with a bow as he faced me. I chuckled as he was being a gentlemen. I then looked at the other, Raph with a but of curious cats meowing in my eyes to ask questions. Then his brother introduced his older brother and was received a slap on the back of his head from his older brother.
I don't see how a sibling could be so rude to the other by physical actions. I get a bit over the edge with Applebloom when she acts worse than Winona for not wanting to take a bath, but even I wouldn't want to hurt her with bruises to be in my shame.
"What's your name?" Mikey, I believe that's his name, asked me, trying to ignore his brother being rude.
I smiled back as he gave me one back. "I'm Applejack."
"Ooh! That's an awesome name! It totally suits you girl!" He chuckled lifting his arm up to give me a high five, or has he would like to call it a high three; he only has three fingers, including his brother.
I gave him my own high five, and noticed how large his was compare to mine. I can only imagine how Raph's would be if I have him one.
"So Applejack," Mikey grinned as he was also looking back at his brother. He was teasing him in some way, but I ain't sure how and why. "you wanna meet our other two brothers?"
"There's more of ya?" I wasn't sure if I could handle more turtles. I don't mind Mikey, but Raph, if they're like him, I might as well take my step back to Sweet Apple Acres.
"Yep. Leo is like the leader and stuff, Donnie is the nerd and genius of all time, me, well you know, I'm the cute and fun one, and Raph is a grumpy grump."
"I am not!" Raph groaned being behind Mikey as he glared at his little youngin with anger. I could also see embarrassment on his face.
I chuckled as that made me feel better about today. But then I started to think about what I was before. I have a family and friends back at my old home. I bet they're worrying sick about me to death. I don't even think I would have much time either way.
"I wish I could Michelang-"
"Mikey." He corrected me. "You're my friend, you can call me Mikey."
"Alright then. Mikey, I would love to stay to meet many more of your family, but I have a family of my own who's probably worried sick for me. I was only trying to get my little sister's backpack and then ended up stuck in a sewer. I gotta head back."
Mikey liked surprised, but not as if he was mad that I denied his offer, but as if what I just said surprise him. And that was it. "Wait, you were stuck in a sewer?"
I nodded, not really seeing his point.
"Which manhole?"
"I don't know. I just followed the sound of certain voices and found another manhole for me to reach. Before I knew it, I found myself here."
Mikey looked back at his brother, brightening with a an idea that I couldn't read. I will admit, he was cute. He kinda reminded me of Big Macintosh when he was young and was learning to speak a little. He would be like another brother for me.
"Hey, if we help you find the manhole you came from, can you visit us again?" He asked giving me little child eyes that seems to hard to resist.
I wonder why he wants me to see them again. I get maybe meeting new friends is exciting, and perhaps knowing them, they probably don't have any. But I don't even know if coming to this beautiful city is safe. I could tell Mikey was really wanting me to visit again.
Before I could respond, the red mask turtle spoke first with no positivity in his tone. "See Mikey? She's looking at us like we're freaks. She's not worth being friends with."
Well, there goes my level of anger. But I wasn't gonna let this turtle get the best of me. I really need to keep it under control. So I took a deep breath and said, "I was gonna give an answer, but he interrupted me Raphael." I only said his full name so he'd know not to mess with me.
He growled, but then was stopped when his little brother looked at him and said, "Yeah dude. You gotta let her talk."
He lifted his hands to give up and let me speak when Mikey looked back at me. I smiled and finally agreed to see them again. I still didn't see why, but it wouldn't hurt, right?
"Sweet!" The Orange mask turtle grinned widely. He then grabbed a small piece of paper and wrote some numbers for me with his name printed on it. "This is my number, if you ever get lost to find the lair, we can help and guide you."
"Lair?" What was he talking about?
"Our home base. We'll show you some time." He gave me a wink. I'm not so sure if he was either trying to impress me or mock me. Then he lifted his left arm, pulled the manhole that was below us out, and then echoed "Follow me!"
I only chuckled by how silly he was. But then I took another glance at Raph, who didn't give me such a nice face. I gave him the same back, waiting for him to do something. He took a step back and said, "Ladies first."
I rolled my eyes, and then without thanking him, I climb down the manhole meeting Mikey underneath. Raph joined us in the smelly sewer and we were off.
Obviously the smell wasn't a pleasant sight, but the only sight I was mostly not enjoying, was this turtle's attitude. He might as well change it, or might as well be happy I won't be coming back t this crazy city.
At least, that's what I thought.

To be continued...

A/N: the second chapter is here for this lovely couple and there will be plenty more soon ^^