"Casejack (Casey Jones and Applejack) story pt 3"

A/N: I know I haven't been able to do other ships in a while, I apologize, but this is for a very special chapter, even if it isn't much. I'll explain after the chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Finally closing his doodle book, Casey scoot from his desk to stand and headed out of the apartment building. It was hard for him to leave his room for how messy it was. He left the book behind, including his hockey sticks and mask.
Nothing exciting should happen for the night, right?
He began to the streets as he recognize some people passing by. The streets weren't much busy with the humans, this was barley much. He made it pass an alley almost getting closer to Murakami's when he saw the sight of three girls talking together in a circle. There were giggles and laughs, Casey found it a bit cute.
'Girls will be girls,' he thought to himself. 
He continue his walk to the restaurant his turtle friends admire more than anywhere else. The thought of those girls made him think of his two closest friends of being girls: April O'Neil and Applejack.
He hasn't spend much time with April, but she never gets to spend much time with the turtles as well. Plus she's always concern with her homework a bit more after the terrible truth about Irma. As for Applejack, not much since he doesn't see her much in the city. He would to see her again.
As he finally approached into the restaurant, he watched Murakami look at him with a smile. "Hey Murakami!" He said in greet.
"Casey-San, welcome!" The blind man says as he turn to him. "How are you?"
"I'm alright. I hope I ain't troubling ya, but I would like to get two bags of your famous-"
"Pizza Gyoza?"
He chuckled with a smile. "You always know the answer sir."
"I'll be right with it."
Then he watch the man do his cooking skills for the Pizza Gyoza. He decided to sit down and wait for his order to be finish. The moment he sat down, he received a text from one of the turtles. It was, of course, Raph.

"Big emergency with Kraang! NOW!!!"
-Raphael

When Raph is yelling loudly towards texting, that's when it is obvious he needs to be there. He didn't get why. Donnie was more a smart genius than he was, and that's him admitting to that. But at the same time, he is a bit curious of what this could lead. After all, they did spot the Kraang with mutagen in eye droppers.
"Here you go." Murakami said with a smile giving the doggy bag to Casey. "Do not worry to pay. Friends are always willing to be free."
"Thank you mr. Murakami." He told him standing up and grabbing the bag. "I better hurry down to the turtles. They need me."
"Have fun Casey-San." He said waving to the boy as he left the restaurant saying goodbye as well.
He ran out and was about to run into a dark alley where no one could spot him. Seemed his sister has to wait on the Gyozas for a moment.
Just as he grab the manhole cover, sudden giggles caught his attention. Normally this wouldn't be much for him, but he recognize one of the laughs. One was a high pitch almost to sound childish, and the other sounded almost like a little chuckle of a young girl. Almost like...
He looked down at the manhole cover and then at the sight he was seeing of the city to where the giggling was. He had to make a choice. Turtles, or strange giggling? (That sounded wrong XD I apologize)
He sighed and let go of the manhole cover and ran to peek from the side. Then he definitely heard the voice for it was no longer laughing, but talking. "Now come on Pinkie, you promise to help."
He gasp and peeked his head out, and saw his old farm girl holding some signs. She was with another girl. She had giant pink poofy hair, along with light pink skin. She had pretty blue eyes and very childish but cute outfit. She had a big smile towards her friend.
"Alright, I'm sorry." She giggled as she grabbed another sign from Applejack. "I just know this is gonna work, and I'm excited for it." Then she jumped into the air and hammered super fast. It surprised the farm girl as she watched her friend, it even surprised Casey.
"How did you do that?" Applejack asked after she was done.
"This is how everyone does it, isn't it?"
Even though he may seem weird to the farm girl to see him again, Casey felt he should finally entered into the girl's conversations.
He stood from the dark shadow and stepped towards the two girls catching their attention. "Hello AJ."
She giggled to him with a smile. "Howdy Jones. We gotta stop bumping into each other so much."
"Agreed." He the looked over to the girl with pink hair and asked, "Who's this now?"
"Oh, Casey, this is one of my best friend, Pinkie Pie." She introduced to them both. "Pinkie, this is Casey Jones."
The pink girl only stared at the boy for his gap tooth. It grew awkward feelings towards Casey as the pink girl didn't really say anything. No smile like she had before, at least not yet. Suddenly, her cheek grew widely and it was to be revealed of a smile. Finally, she spoke.
"Are you single?"
Applejack and Casey looked at Pinkie as she smiled to him, not caring if their shock expressions were strange. Casey was mostly puzzled then Applejack. "Um..." He looked at the farm girl for a moment and then back at Pinkie and said, "Yes?"
"Great!" She jumped high in the air dropping her hammer and popping out confetti. "Then you're perfect!"
Still, the two were puzzled at Pinkie Pie's actions and words. "For what Pinkie?" Applejack asked finally.
Pinkie's mouth turned into a face a surprising, but then grew the smile to say, "Oh nothing much! I'll tell you later!"
"Okay.... Well we better get moving." Applejack said.
"What are ya'll doing exactly?" He asked.
"We're putting up signs for Applejack's store so people can go visit." Pinkie said chirped. "We asked a man at the newspaper stand and he was completely awesome with it!"
"Yeah, and this could help out a lot." She said. "We need all the help we can get. We're not even done with these."
"First we're putting them in New York, and then at Canterlot high!" Pinkie finished, but then raised a finger at her concern. "Unless Crystal prep doesn't mind we put some there."
'So that was the name..' He thought to himself.
Then the farm girl took a sight to see the sun was setting. The day was over, and they weren't even close to being done. "Oh great." She said. "It's already time to head out."
Pinkie and Casey saw the sadness on Applejack, for it broke both of their hearts. Pinkie jumped up towards her and hugged her best friend, making her smile a bit. Casey loved to see that smile. Then he popped with an idea. "Hey," he said getting their attention. "How about maybe this Friday I can help you guys out with the signs? I know all the best places that New Yorkers would love to look at your store."
Pinkie's smile grew back as she looked at Applejack again. "Heeeyyy," she said. "It could wooorrrkk."
Applejack looked at the two as they looked at her with pleading eyes and were waiting for her response. She giggled especially at Casey's and said, "Alright you two."
"Yes!" Pinkie jumped in the air in glee.
"Awesome! See this Friday." He waved as he headed back into the alley.
Pinkie and Applejack smiled as they left the boy and headed straight back to where they came from. They didn't hear the manhole cover be pulled from the ground. All they did was head home.
"That was mighty nice of him." She said looking back with her smile.
"That's why I knew he was perfect!" Pinkie giggled.
Applejack's smile vanished as he friend said that. She asked looking at her, "What do you mean by that?"
"Well he's cuuuutttte! And you totally like him!"
Applejack's eyes grew wide and her cheek grew heat radiation by turning red. She immediately looked away from her friend and said, "That ain't true."
"Sure it is! You looked much happier when he came by, and you needed an extra, so with a boy's help this should be easy! Also, you're blushing!" She giggled.
Applejack immediately grabbed her hat and hid her face as she and Pinkie Pie walked down the street. Though she didn't want to admit it, her friend seems smarter for her maturity. She was perhaps speaking the truth.
For Applejack returned home with a smile as her mind was on Casey Jones.

To be continued...

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Sci-Twi16 !!!!!! Today she is officially 17 years old! ^_^ she is a really great friend and is an amazing writer of her own Casejack story. She even has more stories of other ships between the turtles and Equestria Girls. Be sure to check out her channel, follow, and vote! ^^ happy birthday, because you are amazing and fun! Hope you're enjoying your day with loads of birthday wishes. Here's a little something I made for the birthday girl, and I'm sorry if it isn't much, but I'm a bit behind as it is. hope you guys like the chapter.