"Rihanna however has not taken down the post and has been backed up by Roman's colleague and as we know friend Renee Young..."

@reneeyoungwwe Its mind boggling to me where people find the time to write such outrageous things

@reneeyoungwwe Its mind boggling to me where people find the time to write such outrageous things. Especially about a lovely woman @badgirlriri. I love how everyone likes to act like a saint, oh I have never gotten high. Oh I have never woken up with a major hangover. Well I'm sorry if your idea of fun is not ours but are we criticising you spending your time digging into our lives? No! For those who are on social media and don't know what #throwback means, it means that it is a picture from the past. People are free to love who they want and be who they want to be with . I know you are sad to know that Roman Reigns is off the market but come on guys? Saying all these hurtful things is simply horrible and to a pregnant woman? Wow so mature! Some people need to grow up! Rihanna, I love you island homie!!

"Well she clearly had enough"

"Well we know she faced battles with her boyfriend Dean Ambrose fans as well, its hard enough being a famous couple with your names everywhere but this heat online. We just hope that Rihanna is too busy focusing on the beautiful bundle of joy than these haters"

♡♡♡

"I could have gone faster if you wanted me to.." I laughed as I tipped her onto her back and rested my head on the pillow.

"You tryna be funny?" She questioned as she was now eight months along and looked like she was ready to pop. But yet she was still doing all of the work, not that I could have anyway.

"Well Catherine said rocking the boat could induce labour and since our baby girl is ready.. "

I nudged my nose over hers before trailing kisses along her neck down her body as I got up and stopped as I placed a gentle kiss on her belly with our little girl.

"She gon be a daddy's girl huh?" She smiled as she traced her fingers over my stubble.

"One would hope so.." I smirked, tracing a heart around her belly button.

Apparently our angel would be coming next week, a few weeks earlier than expected but she was ready and we would be staying at the hospital the weekend to await her arrival.

"Have they contacted you yet?" I hesitantly asked, the episode finally aired a couple weeks back of Superstar Ink and I knew despite her looking very pregnant they would probably only reach out once we confirmed it I guess.

"Yeah" She sighed.

"I didn't even wanna pick up but I thought it was Jenn. He was basically fretting about me having to tell him as soon as I found out, which is fucking bull shit cause I know Bey told him . He could fucking see too..."