"I'll let you borrow mine" he bit my neck.

"Ow...." I said.

He kissed where he bit and began making his mark. I can't explain the feeling, his soft, luscious lips on my skin felt more sensational then his touch. My heart raced and felt like it was about to burst out of my chest. A soft, low noise of sensation escaped through my lips. He looked at me. The look in his eyes was something I hadn't seen before.

"I've heard your crying, angry, happy and sweet voice before...but that's one I haven't heard, it's music to my ears." He kissed me.

I blushed, my ears felt really hot.

"I don't want anyone else to hear that voice...it belongs to me..." He whispered.

I nodded.

He smiled and got off me. He put his shirt back on. "Mm, it's not that noticeable if I put my shirt on like this. But regardless, I'll have to wear t-shirts and hoodies. No tank tops. You on the other hand..." He chuckled.

I looked in the mirror. "Omg, look how red it is!" I gasped and stared at it wide eyed. "How am I supposed to cover this?"

"Turtle neck shirts? Makeup? Scarves?" He said.

"I don't own any turtle neck shirts or scarves and no makeup can cover this! It's so bright."

"Aw come on babe." He held me from behind. "It'll darken soon. I'm sure you can use make up to cover it." He kissed my cheek.

"I'll see what I can do." I said. "Are you hungry?" I asked.

He smiled. "I could live off your lips forever"

"For food" I smiled.

"Oh...umm, yeah a little." He hugged me tighter and swayed me back and forth.

"Where are V and Jungkook?" I asked.

"Probably in the living room watching a movie. I doubt they've noticed my absence." He grinned.

I smiled. "Let's go"

"Wait...."

"What?" I asked.

He kissed me. "I probably won't be able to do that for the rest of the day"

I kissed him back and smiled.

We walked to the living room. I made sure my hair covered the place he had marked.

V: What took you so long?

Jungkook: I know for a fact you weren't sleeping.

They looked at him.

I blushed. So much for them not noticing.

He chuckled. "I didn't think you'd notice I was gone"

V: Ew, I bet you guys were doing couple stuff.

Jungkook: Noona, what're you doing?

V: She's hiding something.

Jungkook: She looks suspicious.

"Leave my girl alone. She's just a little shy, since it's not a secret to you two anymore. Right babe?" He hugged me.

V: Gah!

Jungkook: Is that a bug bite Hyung?

His eyes widened. "Wh-What?"

I made my escape to the kitchen.

V followed me. "Noooonnnaaaa~" he smiled.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What're you hiding? Your hair is never just to one side" he said looking at me.