Our flame's

(Antoinette flames)

Daisy pov:

My eye's snapped opend
And realized that I was tied to a damned chair as I looked around the room i spotted a girl around my age tied up as well but she was laid out on a small sofa in the corner .

She looks so familiar but from where..

( Sorry I'm going to skip the whole conversation between Daisy and Robbie because I can't remember all of there conversation😫)

"..it's been shut down for years..wait does that mean anything to you, Robbie..WAIT ROBBIE!.

Robbie Duc tape my mouth and pick up the girl who was tied up and carried her bridal style with her messenger bag slung on his shoulder.

As he went out the door i used my power's and snapped the rope which hurts like hell then i took off and ran out the door and saw Robbie taking a turn so i hop onto the roof of his car but he started swerving in the tunnel then all of a sudden.
I heard a loud roar and flame's coming out of the hood so had no choice but to let go and rolled to a stop on the side of the road.

....

Antoinette pov:

"Mmh what happened ... Holy shit!"

I just realized I've been kidnapped but this wasn't just any car this is Robbie Reyes car this guy has the nerve of knocking me out and kidnapping me I took in my surroundings and realized I'm at some kind of power plant what would Robbie Reyes be doing at a power plant .. well they're going to be one way to find out  so i summon my blue flames
And burned through it.

My flames is kind of weird because it looks a little bit like water but still looks like hot burning flame's.

I entered the building with my flame in my hands guiding me and of course my hair i never understood why my hair do that

( Think of it like this but glowing almost like flames)

I ran towards a corridor where sounds of fighting came from and burst in there every one was in here including the girl that Robbie tried to kill it seems i miss the action but I noticed the two new men were Shield agent's and I'm guessing by the way they were looking at the girl so was she.

I turned back to Robbie or the rider as he approached me he looked at me with a fond look in those orange orbs his glove hand closed around mine and we started to walk away from the room .

why can't i push him away!?

Why does this feel right like I'm supposed to be holding his hand.

"Elena..my witch"

Did he just say my witch
Don't get me wrong Robbie is sorta hot when he in and when He's not in rider mode but how the hell did he know I was a witch!.

"Umm sure im just gonna go ok Robbie but safe travels "

I let out a surprise gasp when Robbie grab me and put me in the passenger seat why is this dude always carrying me it looks like I'll be driving with Robbie/Ghost Rider today.

"No not safe ill take you home and keep you safe"

How i wish he would mean that but he wouldn't want a witch that could lose control any minute plus he's not even going to remember what happened  but that didn't stop me from laying my palm on his cheek my hands was still engrossed in my blue and purple flames but as they made contact with his orange flames i felt a jolt
Of electricity not painful but a soothing feeling go through me.

Robbie seems to feel it to because his hand was on mine and holding it there his skull started to disintegrate and he went back to normal he gave me a small smile but still a smile none the less he turned back around and turned on the car and drove back to LA.

.....

He park right in front of the apartment then i remembered my bike it was at the garage parking lot dammit.

"Thanks for bringing me home but I'll come get my bike tomorrow"

"No problem and sorry about knocking you out
It's a first that two people figure out my secret in a day and don't worry I'll make sure you're bike is safe and good condition."

"Thanks Robbie"

I was about to get out of the car but I turned around and kissed his cheek and bolted out of the car and into the apartment building I looked back and waved at Robbie who returned the gesture and drove away when I was safely in the building.

He's such a gentleman but I can't believe all this happen today I'm so exhausted.

I opened the door to my apartment and lay my bag on the counter but took by spell book and lay it on the table next to my bed where I can keep it safe .

After changing into a blue silk nightgown I let loose my hair but that was after I took a warm bath then I snuggle into bed and drifted off to sleep.

....

(Sorry if it feels rush plz let me know if I should add anything your ideas and opinions mean a lot to me)